Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Random Skin Option

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drummerthing

05-05-2014

With the growing number of skins for each champion, I think that us players that own multiple skins for a single champion should be able to have a random skin option in champion select. I have seen this post before a few years ago, and I am disappointed that it still has not been implemented with all of these new skins coming out.

How does it work?
You would choose an option that you would like a random skin that you own to be chosen once you get into the loading screen. Unlike choosing a random champion, you would not know what skin you will have until you get into the loading screen. If you do not have any skins the option would be greyed out or not even show up.

What would the interface look like?
At the end of the skin list there would be a rectangle similar to all of the other skin rectangles except it would have a big question mark in the middle of it and would be named "Random Skin". There would also be a check box on the bottom left of each skin for you to toggle if you'd like to include that skin in the random skin selection list.

I would really love to see something similar to this feature implemented, because I think it really discourages people from buying older skins or trying out new skins when they already have one skin.

Sly Effective

05-05-2014

Wholeheartedly agree. I find myself often unable to decide on a donger skin.

Drummerthing

05-05-2014

Quote:
Sly Effective:
Wholeheartedly agree. I find myself often unable to decide on a donger skin.

I know, right! And Riot keeps having all of these skin packs for the same champion, like the recent Twitch one, and it really makes me wish that we had a random skin option!

Drummerthing

05-06-2014

I can't believe no one else is interested in this.

Torigen

09-20-2014

I came to suggest this very idea. Make it happen Riot.