Morgana's Ultimate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Siger

01-10-2010

Is it just me or does anyone else thinks that Morgana's Ult should be reworked? It seems to be way too easy to escape her soul shackle and even if you successfully hit the enemy it deals very low damage. Post you guy's opinions about this.

IceDive

01-10-2010

To easy to escape? You know you can still move around when you use it, right?

And low damage, it deals around 500 damage twice. That's pretty decent imo.

On top of that it also slows and stuns.....

Delite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceDive View Post
To easy to escape? You know you can still move around when you use it, right?

And low damage, it deals around 500 damage twice. That's pretty decent imo.

On top of that it also slows and stuns.....
yeah exactly. 500 is just mid game too. Last game I was in as morgana, her ultimate was hitting for 1K twice late game. Her AP ratios are sexy.

I do hear you on the escape thing though. In 1v1 or 2v2 situations, it's fairly easy to bait them into using their flash or cleanse with her Q ability, but in group fights with teams that havea lot of cleanse or Flash (alot more often than I'd like), I don't see it as an option to bait. I've settled with knowing that I'm doing my team good, by getting everyone to blow their cooldowns to get away from it, and not having anyone else to worry about it ;/

Nayru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2010

Everyone splits into completely different directions when this happens, so unless your team is stunning some of the enemies, it'll be uncommon to get 2 or more in them. There's a lot more ultimates that are guaranteed to do a ton of damage to enemies.. though Nunu's is also another uncertain one, it also dwarfs Morgana's ultimate damage. The stun is neat, but I've seen many instances where despite the line is still on the enemy, they are not stunned (but they take damage half the time when it fails). The character in general needs a bit more of a buff than base stats, though the AP ratios are neat. (Seems to force people to play her as an AP carry that she is wildly ineffective as, though).

Maysin

01-10-2010

What's aggervating is when someone runs into brush and they disappear from sight, ruining your connection with them even though they're still less than 100 away from you.

Saint Seraphiel

01-10-2010

I think she is too powerful when played right. So seeing that this is a team game... why rework it... teach Morgana players to use it on all 5 in a group fight... happend to me =(

Nayru

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maysin View Post
What's aggervating is when someone runs into brush and they disappear from sight, ruining your connection with them even though they're still less than 100 away from you.
This never happened for me, the connection always stays even if they are stealthed or hidden in brush.

Kadzin

01-12-2010

Amumu ult+ Morgana ult = lol :P
But yeah champions usually either run away from me too fast
or beat my face too fast. Depending on the circumstances
I think it should slow more

Hearteater

01-12-2010

Posted elsewhere, but I'd really like to see her ult tweaked as follows:
* about 150 more range before breaking (600 -> 750)
* buff the snare to 40% from 30%
* ignores CC duration reduction (think of it as a constant snare applied by morgana so duration is controlled by morgana and not a debuff on the target that can be reduced)
* reveals champs that are stealthed or in brush while the chains are connected

Nayru

01-12-2010

I should also add that Gangplank can Remove Scurvy to completely get rid of Morgana's ultimate on him, and if he's the only one, the ultimate fails.