Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(Champion Concept) Shiju, the Rapidfire Gunner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Troutking

05-04-2014

Name: Shiju
Title: The Gun Juggler
Role:
Race: Human

Appearance:
Shiju is a rather young man dressed like a more southern pirate. He wears no hat but has a tanned jacket. The jacket is button upped and his boots are more rugged then most boots. Covering his body are a ton of guns. He would have guns strapped to basically every portion of his body in some manner.

Lore:

In the nation of Ionia, there is a circus which returns every few months. This circus is a host to some of the most marvelous and spectacular acts in the world, a magnet of popularity for the event-goers of Valoran. Amongst them are Magicians, Puppeteers, Clowns, and marvelous feat preformers. One of the Circus's most famous acts is Shiju, the Gun Juggler! People would come to watch the man perform agile tricks with his guns. With precision and grace unrivaled in Valoran, he would swap between the guns with such dexterity that he seemed to have four hands. Shiju lived for the applause of the crowd. Each day, he would train to be faster and to use even more impressive guns, ranging from humongous firearms to tiny revolvers that would fire a barrage at the touch of a finger. Soon he begun using more specialized weapons ordered from Bilgewater to magnify the awe of his performance. White gun powder and incendiary ammo combined to create beautiful fireworks. Heavier bullets created more propulsion for himself. He would always finish the show with the most dangerous act.

At the end of every night he would ask a volunteer from the audience to come down to the stage. Shiju would then ask them to shoot him. He would always have the worried and concerned fans. But at the end, he always managed to coax them into firing the gun, whether through flattery or taunting. Shiju would then proceed to shoot the speeding bullet out of the air with his own gun, his eyes blindfolded in the process. He always waited for the other gun shot then before he fired. Every time, he would hit the bullet straight out of it's trajectory in the air. This act always gathered the greatest applause, making him a legend throughout his audience.

However, his fame was short lived when a high ranking official of the Noxian army decided to attend the circus. Determined to impress this "prestigious" man, Shiju went through his routine as usual. At the end, when Shiju asked for a volunteer, the Noxian general stepped forward. Following his seemingly foolproof routine, Shiju closed his eyes and waited for the gunshot. When the loud bang of the gun rung out, Shiju fired, his sweatless finger sliding across the trigger, confidence gleaming in his heart. When he opened his eyes, he was not met with the impressed look of the Noxian general. Instead, the man laid on the ground, a river of viscous blood trickling down his face, a bullet lodged into his skull.

The response was swift and brief. The court of Ionia had discovered that the weapon given to the Noxian was loaded with a blank. Afraid of sparking some sort of conflict, the Ionian government sent Shiju into exile, declaring him an outsider.

For many days, Shiju wandered around, unsure of his life. Now that he had no audience, there was no purpose driving him, no reason for him to thrive. Noxian assassins came for him everyday, seeking revenge for the general, only to be shot down by his many weapons. Eventually, he found his way to the home of his weapons. There, a pirate captain had taken noticed of the young man and offered him a place aboard his ship. Shiju accepted, hoping it would give him a chance to find a new purpose, and give him a chance to find the man who had put a blank in the gun.

"It's not about how many guns you own; It's about how many bullet you can shoot." - Shiju, the Gun Juggler

Abilities:

Passive - Quality Through Quantity

Shiju creates firepower through sheer amount of guns he fires. Shiju gains bonus AD from his AS. It is calculated like so (50% of AS x 100).

Q - Boom Shot - 50/55/60/65/70 Mana

When first activated, Shiju shoots his Black Gun’s Bone Breaker bullet. This is a linear skillshot that deals 75/100/125/150/175 (75% AD).

When this ability is used, Shiju will switch to his Black Gun for his auto attacks. The black gun deals 20% of his AD as bonus damage.

Range - 1000
Cooldown - 11/10/9/8/7

W - Leaping Fire - 60/70/80/90/100 Mana

When Leaping Fire is activated, Shiju will jump forwards (where you pointed the skillshot) while firing his Red Gun firing incendiary rounds as he is traveling. The incendiary round will set all foes in the area ablaze dealing 10/20/30/40/50 (40% AP) per tick (.5 seconds) over 2 seconds. This cannot be stopped but any effects passed through during the dash will happen once it’s finished.

Afterward, Shiju will switch to his Red Gun for his auto attacks giving him 15% bonus lifesteal.

Range - 650
Size of Skillshot - About as wide as Shen’s dash.
Cooldown 18/16/14/12/10

E - Powder Bomb -
40/45/50/55/60 Mana

Shiju fire his White Gun shooting out one of his white powder bombs. The area targeted will be full of his white powder for 5 seconds. Enemies caught in the initial blast will take 50/90/130/170/210 (+50% AP).

If Cover Fire ever hits the area of Powder Bomb, then it detonates the powder stunning all enemies inside of it for 1.2 seconds.

After this ability is casted, Shiju will switch to his White Gun for the rest of his auto attacks. Shiju gains 10%/15%/20%/25% AS while using his White Gun.

Range - 950
Size of Powder Area - 300
Cooldown - 15/13.5/12/10.5/9
Projectile Speed - 1400

R - Quadra Gun Barrage 150 Mana

Shiju begins to juggle all of his guns including his most special and powerful gun, the Golden Gun. Shiju begins to use sweeping gun fire to decimate his foes by quickly switching between each gun mid-air. In front of Shiju he will shoot out waves of bullets. In each wave there will be 4 bullets if an enemy is hit by one of these bullets they take 50/80/110 (30% AP) (20% AD) and will be slowed by 15%/20%/25% from the blunt force.

The amount of waves is determined by AS. It is calculated like so (AS x (5/6/7)). When Shiju is shooting he must remain stationary however he may shift the aim of his guns. (Will shift at a slightly faster rate than Vel’Koz’s ultimate.) He may cancel this ability by recasting R.

After this ability is casted, Shiju will shift to his Golden Gun for 5 seconds. During this time he will receive bonus MS 10%/20%/30% and gain slightly reduced stats of his other guns. 10% AD bonus damage, 5% Lifesteal and 5%/10%/15% AS.

Range - 1500
Width of Area - 500
Cooldown - 140 / 120 / 100

Stats:

HP 380 (+ 84/LvL)
Mana 205 (+ 40/LvL)
AD 49 (+ 3/LvL)
AS 0.665 (3.1% /LvL)
Health Regen 4.5 (+0.55/LvL)
Mana Regen 6.3 (+ 0.4/LvL)
Magic res. 30 (+1.25/LvL)
Armor 16.5 (+ 3.5/LvL)
Mov. Speed 335
Attack Range 525 (Ranged)

Quotes:

Champion Selection:
"Let's take a shot at them."

Movement
"My bullets will catch them."
"On the move."
"I'm gunning for them."
"Locked and loaded."
"Ready to move."

Attack
"Bang."
"Pow."
"Let's see if you skull can catch bullets."
"Shoot to kill."
"I wonder if I can get the guy behind you."

Abilities
Q - "Ka-Boom."
Q - "This will hurt."
Q - "Ba-da-boom."
W - "Get down!"
W - "Ahhhhhh!"
W - "Fire in the hole!"
E - "Watch the magic happen!"
E - "Catch."
E - "This'll be explosive."
R - "Scatter! I like a challenge."
R - "Look what I can do!"
R - "Ratatatatatata!"

Recall
*Shiju will inspect his gun*
"Need to reload."
"Need more guns."
"Shoot you later."

Taunts
"Let's see if your thick skull can stop a bullet."
"Guns beat everything."
"I can kill you in four colors."
Taunting Jinx, Lucian or Miss Fortune"Only two guns? Your adorable."
Taunting Gangplank "Gunna make me walk the plank, pirate boy?"

Jokes
*Throws his gun in the air and goes some random action be fore catching it*
"I drew my gun. The guy in front of me drew his gun. Then I drew my other gun, and soon we were surrounded by some lovely drawings of guns."
"What's black, highly dangerous, and lives in a tree? A crow with a machine gun."

Dance
*Shiju will begin to juggle his guns*

Skin Ideas
TBA

Troutking

05-05-2014

Bump, added a lore

Voidizarre

Recruiter

05-05-2014

I noticed a naming disagreement in his W, first line. How does the ult work? Like Miss Fortune?

Troutking

05-05-2014

Quote:
Voidizarre:
I noticed a naming disagreement in his W, first line. How does the ult work? Like Miss Fortune?

It's like MF combined with Lucian's

Jullo

05-05-2014

In my opinion, it's mechanics won't fit league of legends. Plus her ult is similar to MF's.

Troutking

05-05-2014

Quote:
Jullo:
In my opinion, it's mechanics won't fit league of legends. Plus her ult is similar to MF's.

Could you give an explanation?
Also he is a dude.

Voidizarre

Recruiter

05-05-2014

So it's like the old MF ult, but can be shifted direction. It could work.

Troutking

05-05-2014

Quote:
Voidizarre:
So it's like the old MF ult, but can be shifted direction. It could work.

My intended combo for his was going to be the Powder Bomb, Leaping Fire, Boom Shot and then Quadra Gun Barrage. I didn't know there was another version of MF's ult.

Voidizarre

Recruiter

05-05-2014

There was an old comment that MF's ult was like a set of weaker Ashe Volleys, so I presumed it was first collision too in the past.

Troutking

05-07-2014

Bump