Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Competitive 3v3s Tournaments?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Williaf

05-04-2014

Hello everyone, my name is Williaf and if you do not remember me I used to run 3v3s tournaments back in December 2013. I was wondering if there are any 3v3s tournaments still running on a weekly basis for you guys. If there isn't I would be interested in picking up the slack and hosting my own series of tournaments. I really like the idea of Swiss Format tournaments and I believe it would create a very competitive atmosphere for teams from Bronze to Challenger.

If I can get some feed back that would be great!

3v3 GG

05-04-2014

Bump

x SEM x

Recruiter

05-04-2014

I'm interested, I think it's a great idea.

Williaf

05-04-2014

Just made a page on my website. Check it out to get a better understanding of everything. Tournaments should begin on June 8th. They will be streamed. http://williaf.webs.com/twistedtreelineseries

Troy L Jenkins

05-05-2014

Seems great. I remember we used to have fairly regular tournaments back in the day. Some websites offered prize support too. Watching TT tournaments with actual commentary and such. That seems to have died.

I hope this makes a go if it, anything that encourages more TT involvement is a good thing.

I know its a lot of work.

Williaf

05-07-2014

Quote:
Troy L Jenkins:
Seems great. I remember we used to have fairly regular tournaments back in the day. Some websites offered prize support too. Watching TT tournaments with actual commentary and such. That seems to have died.

I hope this makes a go if it, anything that encourages more TT involvement is a good thing.

I know its a lot of work.

I plan on staying around a lot longer than I did last time with this tournament. I am currently waiting for Riot to accept the tournament request. Once I know I can offer prizes I will begin heavily advertising this tournament.

Shadowing Fate

05-07-2014

Sounds awesome, can't wait!