Stuck on Archive_1.raf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PorkChop666

05-15-2014

Im a mac user and Iv'e figured out a way to fully download the 4.7 patch.If you're getting stuck at 99%, 389mb or so, and archive_1.raf. this is what worked for me and hopefully it will work for some of you.

I was running snow leopard and i couldn't get passed 99% while trying to patch. I downloaded mavric 10.9.2 and re-downloaded LOL.
trying to patch agin. (Not sure if you need to download mavric's but its what i did)

when you're patcher gets stuck, wait and see if the estimated time remaining is fluctuating. If it is its a good thing.
when it gets stuck ignore it and go on the internet or something. but don't leave you're computer or aft. go on the internet or something while you're waiting. If you don't chances are the application will quit if left too long. check the patcher every so often and if the estimated time stops fluctuating and starts counting down steadily wait till the time hits 0 and the patcher will resume downloading.

After that point my patcher got stuck agin and the estimated timer started fluctuating. I did the same thing. I ignored it and went no the internet checking the patcher every so often. eventually the estimated timer stopped fluctuating and started to count down steadily. once the timer hit 0 seconds left the rest of the patcher began to download.

This is what worked for me and hopefully it will work for some of you. And agin i don't know if you have to download mavrics or not but its what worked for me.

DigitalKhaki

05-22-2014

It went from 0 to 900kbps because of the dns thing

Leenaxio

05-23-2014

Oh wow, the DNS thing worked for me

Eiforya

05-24-2014

So has anyone found a solution to this problem? I've tried reinstalling 4 times now and it still leads me to the same error, I've also updated to the latest operating update as well. Keeps getting stuck at archieve_1.raf at 390 mb remaining.. This only started erupting for me, since the 4.8 patch came out. Please someone respond!

FortheGP

05-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeNam604 View Post
So has anyone found a solution to this problem? I've tried reinstalling 4 times now and it still leads me to the same error, I've also updated to the latest operating update as well. Keeps getting stuck at archieve_1.raf at 390 mb remaining.. This only started erupting for me, since the 4.8 patch came out. Please someone respond!
Hey man I was having exactly the same problem as you. I turned off my avast firewall and my windows firewall and it got to Archive_1.raf. It went down to 0kbps again but my time continued fluctuating so I just waited and it moved on to Archive_2.raf and now onto BIN _0x00000000. Once that finishes, it'll download another 400MB patch, which is where I'm at right now.
I tried tons of other things and reinstalled numerous times but alas! it was my damned firewall the entire time! And I'll bet that's your issue too. Try disabling all of your firewalls for the duration of your download (and make sure to stay safe on the internet in the meantime!).

edit: VICTORY IS MINE! It works!!

smirkworld

05-24-2014

I'm in North America, and off a whim, I changed the region to West EU, waited for a few seconds, then changed back. The download speed went up from 0 kbps to ~500 immediately and the file changed from archive_1.raf to another one. This was when my percent download was at 99% and then the countdown timer froze (which should happen if you just let it continue to download, regardless of it saying 0Kbps starting at ~92%). Hope this helps!

Elmo3012

05-26-2014

hi im having a problem were my lol doawnload keeps freezing. I have tried doawnloading it at least 7 times but it has stoped and staying in the same place for 30 minutes i have just tried doawnloading it again and i am at 98% on the top bar and 96% on the bottom bar (Archive_1.raf). I am at 0 Kps and there is 390 Mb remaining. Plz help me

Kongsvinger

05-26-2014

*******http://gyazo.com/6c900a4bf3a09e04595...cf.png******** This is what mine looks like now. Recently, the client would't open at all so i reinstalled and now I'm at archive_1. Sigh...what do I do? I tried switching to EU west and back..but no luck. HELP! I'm using OSX snow leopard 10.6.8 with a macbook pro 2010 era.

yung cassie

05-27-2014

I'm on a Mac, version 10.7.4... I got stuck at 96% on Archive_1.raf, so I just closed the League client and reopened it. It had to redownload everything, and I tried the DNS step, and the game ended up downloading and I got the orange play button. Not sure if this will work for other people, but honestly I just quit and reopened the patcher. :/ Good luck!

Elmo3012

05-31-2014

I am very pissed off by this problem. I have tried now for 15 downloads and the problem came up 2 or 3 times. ( the other times if froze in between) I know its not my internet or firewall. I really really want to start playing league and i can't. i am very upset by this problem. Plz help. I will owe anyone who helps me fix this problem. i have tried all the steps and solutions but they dont work.
I am on OSX version 10.8.5