Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

My LoL keeps crashing ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

k3ü kevin

So just 2 days ago I was playing LoL perfectly and then all of a sudden my game crashed. Ok np just a d.c But then yesterday I tried playing a game and my game crashed and some bugsplat popup told me to send a report or something. Then at the bottom right corner of my screen I notice something about my video card driver has been recovered each time my game crashes. This just started hapenning a few days ago. Ive been playing LoL perfectly for a few months, so why does this happen now? I suspect it has something to do with my video card. I've been googling solutions but I haven't a solid solution.

TL;DR : My game crashes constantly after I go in game. I think it has something to do with
my video card. Any help is appreciated

EDIT my specs: OS - Windows Vista 32 bit Home Premium
System Manufacturer - Acer
Processor - Intel (R) Core (TM)2 CPU E4600 @2.40 GHz (2CPUS)
Memory - 3073MB RAM
Graphics Card - NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GS
DirectX 10
I have installed Adobe Air

Hi hyfy,

I'd recommend firstly reinstalling the latest graphics drivers for your computer by doing the following:

In order to do a clean reinstall:
- Press Windows Key + Break (near PrntScrn), and open up Device manager (Left hand side on Vista/Seven, in the hardware Tab in XP)
- Go to Graphics Adapters and expand. Take a note of your graphics card! (EG: Intel 945GM/ATI Radeon HD 5870/Nvidia GeForce 8800M GTX)
- Uninstall your graphics Card. If prompted, do not delete the drivers
- Go to add/remove/uninstall a program, and remove your drivers (ATI Catalyst Control Center/Nvidia Control Panel)
- Reboot
- Download 3DGuru's DriverSweeper, and run a sweep for your drivers
- Delete any traces, reboot
- Redownload, and reinstall your graphics drivers
You can find the latest graphics drivers below:
NVIDIA (http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx)

Hello, my game does not work every other time I try to turn it on it says that PVP.net Patcher Kernel has stopped working, then I log onto a different account it works log into the other account it works on the other one, this happens all the time. What is wrong and how do I fix it?