My LoL keeps crashing ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

k3ü kevin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-15-2011

So just 2 days ago I was playing LoL perfectly and then all of a sudden my game crashed. Ok np just a d.c But then yesterday I tried playing a game and my game crashed and some bugsplat popup told me to send a report or something. Then at the bottom right corner of my screen I notice something about my video card driver has been recovered each time my game crashes. This just started hapenning a few days ago. Ive been playing LoL perfectly for a few months, so why does this happen now? I suspect it has something to do with my video card. I've been googling solutions but I haven't a solid solution.

TL;DR : My game crashes constantly after I go in game. I think it has something to do with
my video card. Any help is appreciated

EDIT my specs: OS - Windows Vista 32 bit Home Premium
System Manufacturer - Acer
Processor - Intel (R) Core (TM)2 CPU E4600 @2.40 GHz (2CPUS)
Memory - 3073MB RAM
Graphics Card - NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GS
DirectX 10
I have installed Adobe Air

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2011

Hi hyfy,

I'd recommend firstly reinstalling the latest graphics drivers for your computer by doing the following:

In order to do a clean reinstall:
- Press Windows Key + Break (near PrntScrn), and open up Device manager (Left hand side on Vista/Seven, in the hardware Tab in XP)
- Go to Graphics Adapters and expand. Take a note of your graphics card! (EG: Intel 945GM/ATI Radeon HD 5870/Nvidia GeForce 8800M GTX)
- Uninstall your graphics Card. If prompted, do not delete the drivers
- Go to add/remove/uninstall a program, and remove your drivers (ATI Catalyst Control Center/Nvidia Control Panel)
- Reboot
- Download 3DGuru's DriverSweeper, and run a sweep for your drivers
- Delete any traces, reboot
- Redownload, and reinstall your graphics drivers
You can find the latest graphics drivers below:
NVIDIA

Dantecho

12-05-2011

Hello, my game does not work every other time I try to turn it on it says that PVP.net Patcher Kernel has stopped working, then I log onto a different account it works log into the other account it works on the other one, this happens all the time. What is wrong and how do I fix it?