Zileas, I love you; will you have my babies?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SonicTheHedgedawg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2010

please?

Glink

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2010

He might not want them.

holySpork

01-10-2010

I'd take them

SlyGoat

01-10-2010

i'll have both your and zileas's babies.

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

01-10-2010

Can I be the midwife?

Zileas

VP of Game Design

01-10-2010
1 of 4 Riot Posts

My fiancee would get annoyed, and I would prefer not to be on her bad side. It makes life easier when I'm not. Also, she's a veterinarian. She has neutered about 100 males in her career thus far. With experience like that, one must give respect at all times.

holySpork

01-10-2010

Quote:
My fiancee would get annoyed, and I would prefer not to be on her bad side. It makes life easier when I'm not. Also, she's a veterinarian. She has neutered about 100 males in her career thus far. With experience like that, one must give respect at all times.
Comments like these are probably part of why Sonic enjoy's your presence so much. Thanks for being such a fun and (when approriate) unprofessional guy.

nugzthepirate

01-10-2010

I'd be ok with settling for having babies by holySpork.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

01-10-2010
2 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by holySpork View Post
Comments like these are probably part of why Sonic enjoy's your presence so much. Thanks for being such a fun and (when approriate) unprofessional guy.
Thanks, I think?

I am professional, I'm just not serious. Except when it matters. Which it usually doesn't on the forums. I'm thankful that I have a career where I can behave with great irreverence 90% of the time.

SonicTheHedgedawg

01-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
It's not worth the risk. I agree. Your DNA must be allowed to stay within the gene pool. We can't have you neutered before you pass it on.