Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kassadin would like a VU

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diaxsize

09-09-2014

I also hope that ''no news is a good news'' but maybe this thread had just not been seen by any guys from Riot since a while. However, I think with the latest deployment (lot of Texture Update, lore rework, new champions and the arrival of the new Summoner Rift) that Kassadin VU is soon to be heard. It is clear that Riot is updating all the champs for the upcomming Summoner Rift, and Kassadin is one that they surely have to go trough. The question is not: Do they gonna do it... But: When they gonna do it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diaxsize

09-22-2014

Quote:
Riot Tokkelossie:
Thanks for helping keep things on topic guys

Immortalibra: Sion is the only champ VU that is currently being discussed, but there are numerous other champs in various stages of development/exploration. The reason we prefer to hold off on confirmations until champs have moved to the final stages of development is because unforeseen things can sometimes push the schedule out or cause priorities to shift. A certain map VU might be an example of such a thing

Until we know that we have a fairly clear path to release, we don't want to create excitement and then let everyone down if we hit a speed-bump and have to delay it.

Long time I didnt saw a Riot post on this thread