Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Concept] Messora, The Reaper's Shadow (scythe-user)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dauthai

05-02-2014

Hey, so I've challenged myself to draw some stuff that I find around here. So, I made one for Messora. Once I get home from my current location, I'll refine it and drop it here. Hope it's up to snuff.

Angeluslight

05-02-2014

*flips table in front of Volibear* It BETTER be up to snuff! Lol jk

That sounds pretty cool. Funny how there's going to be a picture before an actual comment on her, but whatever works. Lol

Not much is 100% defined in my head on how Messora and her scythe, Harvester, look like, so there's no real going wrong here. I've only quickly drawn the first two phases of Harvester and will do the last tonight, but please, by all means, have fun with it. I'm interested in seeing what you come up with. It can only help me a lot since I plan on starting a portrait of Ephrial over the weekend before picking up more on Messora.

Thanks for choosing this as one of your challenges!

Angeluslight

05-03-2014

Bump

Updates most likely to come today.

--

Edit: Updates postponed

Angeluslight

05-05-2014

Bump. Basic pictures of Harvester to be posted tomorrow. Today was kind of...bleh for updates.

MultiBuildMaster

05-05-2014

epic idea the only issue i can see is that the stun on the e is useless at this point because unless u can cast it during the ult you don't have any knock ups to capitilise on you have to wait for an alise to knock them up

Angeluslight

05-05-2014

Quote:
MultiBuildMaster:
epic idea the only issue i can see is that the stun on the e is useless at this point because unless u can cast it during the ult you don't have any knock ups to capitilise on you have to wait for an alise to knock them up

Thanks.

Actually, the idea is that it would work with her Q and her W, as well as with any allied attack that triggers the condition. I'll have to get to wording it properly so that idea is more easily conveyed. For now, imagine Messora's returning Q knocking the target toward her like Thresh's Flay and her W's knockback somewhat like Ziggs' satchel without the slight stun. Thanks for commenting.

Angeluslight

05-06-2014

Bump

Voidizarre

Recruiter

05-07-2014

Awesome. The abilities are really nice and fit the scythe theme. None can make it better than you.

Angeluslight

05-07-2014

Quote:
Voidizarre:
Awesome. The abilities are really nice and fit the scythe theme. None can make it better than you.

That's quite a compliment; thank you. There's still a lot of work to be done, but I hope to get a big portion done by the end of the weekend.

Angeluslight

05-08-2014

Bump