Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Whos Doran

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keij

01-14-2011

All I know is she/he be powerful and cheap new hero doran gogogo lol

DrakenViator

01-15-2011

Doran is the shop keeper... You know the guy at the summoner's platform who has all those nice things that you can buy? That's him.

K D Bonez

01-15-2011

Quote:
DrakenViator:
Doran is the shop keeper... You know the guy at the summoner's platform who has all those nice things that you can buy? That's him.

That has never been confirmed however. The only thing we know of "Doran" is that he is known as the Famed Artificer, and that the Sword, Shield and Ring that champions can purchase are replicas of his origional work.

Jum Race

01-15-2011

Quote:
DrakenViator:

Never knew that

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

01-15-2011

Ya, he's the shopkeeper. But they're going to replace him with "twins" in the next graphic-upgrade. I'll miss him. =C

foosharp

01-16-2011

The Shopkeeper's was never confirmed as far as I know. And I am almost absolutely certain that some Red mentioned that he was not Doran.

ipleadthefif208

01-16-2011

yeah the shopkeeper is not doran

dogbiter

01-16-2011

stop saying the shopkeeper is doran, no one has never said its him yet people still call him doran.

there we have alot of unknown beings in our items zhonyas, rabadon, guinsoo, shurelya... (oh wait)

Elrilok

01-16-2011

Quote:
guinsoo

xD

Geladera

01-17-2011

Did you ever saw an statue in the left side, bottom, of the map? Of a guy holding a sword/shield/ring and other nice stuff? That guy is Doran.