Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Origin of Poros

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lightdragoon88

04-29-2014

So cute. XD

Poro Support

04-29-2014

Quote:
Unseen Aura:
is it true they pop if all the champs feed just one poro? I have always heard a rumor, and would love if it was true. I imagine it bursting into a hail of hearts and fur =D

Yes it's true. Witnessed in a few games

I would really enjoy a Poro Ward skin. Please make it happen.

RumBelle

Recruiter

04-29-2014

Why do you allow porosnax to be sold? thats just cruel should make it where everyone has to feed the poro before inhibitors can be taken ^^

Hallows Evelynn

04-29-2014

now for the real question. why cant we have forest poros in the jungles on Summoners rift that occasionally roam to lanes?

koolnerd

04-29-2014

Here's a question, haha I FOROGT

Ask Quinn n Val

04-29-2014

A friend of mine has a Poro companion in our pathfinder campaign(Based in Runeterra) who's recently gained intelligence, his name is Phil the poro and he's got a higher Int mod than my sword saint.

Keiran13

04-29-2014

Quote:
Unseen Aura:
is it true they pop if all the champs feed just one poro? I have always heard a rumor, and would love if it was true. I imagine it bursting into a hail of hearts and fur =D

They do! They explode into a bunch of smaller poros. And the big one keels over, twitches, and fades away.

Skt T1 Vamp13

04-29-2014

easily the best red post this year so far.

IMTOOJUICY

04-29-2014

Quote:
RiotCaptainLx:
Hi everyone,

feel free to post all your Poro related questions here! We love to hear from you... share your questions, Poro stories, thoughts, and suggestions.

Lx

herbivore, omnivore, or carnivore?

if carnivore, apex predators?

Atavism

04-29-2014

Quote:
RiotCaptainLx:

feel free to post all your Poro related questions here! We love to hear from you... share your questions, Poro stories, thoughts, and suggestions.

So, when are you guys going to license Squishable (http://www.squishable.com) to make these things so I can have one!?!