Patch Preview Episode Two

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

C3runnos

01-14-2011

I think they should make it to where on Caitlyn if you have her headshot ready to fire and you use her ulti it should deal bonus damage. It only makes sence her ulti is a sniper shot and snipers usually aim for the head.

Loonybin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayoyagi Ritsuka View Post
Wait wait wait wait.... Eve was buffed? Did I miss something? And now.. they are nerfing her.... I don't understand this. This is a really early april fools joke right? I need to go look up the past patch notes... cause Eve.. still needs help imo... So weird..
Where the **** have you been?

People realized AD>AP and eve is a boss counter jungler.

LowEloMoe

01-14-2011

why hasnt this turned into an"ok" thread?

OK

PKPikmin

01-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayoyagi Ritsuka View Post
Wait wait wait wait.... Eve was buffed? Did I miss something? And now.. they are nerfing her.... I don't understand this. This is a really early april fools joke right? I need to go look up the past patch notes... cause Eve.. still needs help imo... So weird..
You must have been out for a while. Some guy in EU dominated the solo ladder by jungling and counter-jungling with Eve. A stealth jungler with a stun? GG.

EDIT:The ninjas...they have come...

ArborBarber

01-14-2011

I'm torn... Rammus is my current fav, but heimer was my 1st. Should I be happy or sad!? **** it Riot, don't toy with my emotions like this!

M0ngo Like Candy

01-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
Indeed. There are Garen buffs coming.
Yes! That gives me an excuse, if i ever needed one, to buy his new skin :P

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2011

WoW way to help bad players "We are removing half a second from his W so people can move away from his HSS if they weren't... *and I'm going to bold this* PAYING ATTENTION"

WHAT THE FVCK?! LMAO!

Ayoyagi Ritsuka

01-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loonybin View Post
Where the **** have you been?

People realized AD>AP and eve is a boss counter jungler.
I've seen her played like.... twice out of the last 20 games I've played in normal 5v5... So yeah... All I remember is ENDLESS QQ posts about her needing to be buffed... and ot has never happened.. and now they are nerfing her. Doesn't make sense.. At all.

Twipeon

01-14-2011

why why why... please dont nerf rammus i dont want my main to get jaxed

Jmaster

01-14-2011

I'm surpised no one's talking about the crit/dodge/whatever changes. Are they actually bringing in a psedo-random like dota had? If so, awesome!