Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch Preview – Episode Two

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Metaspy

01-14-2011

Thank Dog that Heimer is finally getting some love.
Too bad they promised that last patch and it never happened - so i am not holding my breath.

Also sad that Riot is listening to the whiners and nerfing Rammus.

Edit:
Also, I can't stand Morello - please get a new lead champ guy.

Versus0919

01-14-2011

Definitely a patch note that i will look forward to. Also, I am sick of seeing same tanks over and over, I mean most ppl use Rammus,Shen,or Amumu. I'd like to see other tanks played alot more like Alistar,etc. cant think of more atm T_T
Heimer is finally getting buffs that is also a +. Caitlyn ult definitely needs a buff.

Overall good, and Hopefully THIS IS A BETTER PATCH THAN THE PREVIOUS PATCH That people tot there were going to be ALOT of Fixing.

Sallad Hunter

01-14-2011

Well...hopefully the Rammus bandwagon will die and I can actually play him in ranked.

DaHoop

01-14-2011

Good to hear that pantheon is getting nerfed. Now how about a Vlad buff? perhaps a little more kick to the W spell would be nice. A twitch buff is needed as-well! u hit the poor rat badly

SmokingJoeNL

01-14-2011

does that dude have braces?

HardcoreJFD

01-14-2011

I just don't understand something, after all these day rammus till the same (ok ok some buff on his spell amna cost etc i know) but now people complain that his curl and taunt is op :O

i just cant understand why people discover a champ potentiel and cry about hes op then he get nerf and sometimes broke :S

But at least, it proves that you care about your player riot, its a big positive point

hyliandanny

Recruiter

01-14-2011

Yay, Evelynn nerfs! As long as there's no rework, I'm happy.

SdBoLt

01-14-2011

Quote:
KaOticLuc:
Nerfing Evelyn is a huge bad idea cause 1. her early game sucks, iam sorry if the other team is not smart enough to Call MIAs and invest in wards correctly to counter eve and her invisibility ... 2. Evelyn is very Item dependant .. if she aint fed, she cant do much ...

Pantheon is an ok Nerf since he does nuke plp with his combo when fed an u cant do nothing about since ur stunned ... for like 2 seconds ...

but again thats wat mercury threads are for ....

Rammus doesnt need a nerf since his Taunt and W is wat makes him keep up with the other OP tanks like Shen and Morde ...

Heimi will just be now baned in Ranked because of his Buff and making him OP o.o ...

i think u should focus on nerfing plp who NEEDS nerfing like Dr. Mundo's Ult / Tryn's Ults CD and how he can use it while stunned / Fiddlesticks Drain and Fear Combo / and Ryze Snare <~ seriosly needs to be turned into a Skill Shot ... and maybe Kassiden's OP of a silence

85% of what this guy said made me remember how hard it must be to balance a game around terrible players. Ryze snare? Mundo ult? Seriously?

Metaspy

01-14-2011

Quote:
DaHoop:
Good to hear that pantheon is getting nerfed. Now how about a Vlad buff? perhaps a little more kick to the W spell would be nice. A twitch buff is needed as-well! u hit the poor rat badly

if they buff the rat or vampire, they need to buff janna for the unnecessary nerf.

SdBoLt

01-14-2011

Quote:
DaHoop:

Once again.... Wth.... Vlad buff? Vlad needs a rebalancing of all his skills but certainly NOT a straight buff! Nerf is in order if anything