Patch Preview Episode Two

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

haroon132

01-18-2011

I think you guys are being unfair comparing shen with rammus anyways if you want to compate them why not compare their skills and see for yourself who deals more damage? shen's ultimate do not deal any damage while Rammus can kill the enemies fast so shen needs longer taunt no matter if anyone agrees with this or not.

I Jimmah I

01-18-2011

What on rammus is being nerfed?????

Yashino

01-18-2011

=) i still play eve and still pwn with her
got 29/7 last game.
even with nerf, people are still too stupid to get a ward early game and fed me till im ~15 and they got some oracles =)

Veto08

01-19-2011

nothing of caitlyn ult blocking
eve still op

Ankhysis

01-19-2011

dear lord are these corny :P
It is just a little too clearly pre-rehearsed

LILM4CHIN3

01-19-2011

eve isn't hasn't been op yes she can stun yes she is invisible oh boy so bad what will we do maybe we should cry about ganks and fear our every move till 30 minutes in when she has 30 kills and then buy an oracle but then she is so op cause she has ate tons of people and has her full build so i just wasted 400 on oracle and it was useless cause she just came up and killed me and my team is so worthless eve is so overpowered wtf riot fix it so eve can't do anything ever ....... and so it was done..... but what u don't realize is that eve has always been even before the patch weaker than most champs....... all u need is one ward to see her and she is toast but oh no my build my build i can't sacrifice 125 gold so i can maybe see her thats like 6 minions i'd have to kill f that **** u guys are so dumb all u need to do is see her and she is done early game not late game shut eve down and its gg cause its a 4v5 then without kills and no strong farming ability eve is USELESS L2P and stop whining ...... rant over <3 eve always see u guys in game

WhiteGercho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

Ok... Im happy for the Evelyn nerf... And for the Panth Changes... But nerfing Ramus... i dont play ramus, but one of my best friends does... And he is my tank usualy... Heimer is irrelevant... He will be a lie anyway =P...

Im still asking what i have to do for be a hero designer =P =P

XoPandaBearX

01-20-2011

It hard to play a champion/ carry or any range if Veigar, Can 1 hit you. I was playing caitlyn all veigar did was ghost stun and use all 3 skill on me and that did 1.8k to me and i was on full hp.

Volt Punch

01-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LILM4CHIN3 View Post
eve isn't hasn't been op yes she can stun yes she is invisible oh boy so bad what will we do maybe we should cry about ganks and fear our every move till 30 minutes in when she has 30 kills and then buy an oracle but then she is so op cause she has ate tons of people and has her full build so i just wasted 400 on oracle and it was useless cause she just came up and killed me and my team is so worthless eve is so overpowered wtf riot fix it so eve can't do anything ever ....... and so it was done..... but what u don't realize is that eve has always been even before the patch weaker than most champs....... all u need is one ward to see her and she is toast but oh no my build my build i can't sacrifice 125 gold so i can maybe see her thats like 6 minions i'd have to kill f that **** u guys are so dumb all u need to do is see her and she is done early game not late game shut eve down and its gg cause its a 4v5 then without kills and no strong farming ability eve is USELESS L2P and stop whining ...... rant over <3 eve always see u guys in game
true story bro

emp blaze

01-25-2011

i like this patch but you guys need to buff malphite and urgot