Patch Preview Episode Two

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

depakjan

01-17-2011

All the recent patches i see most of the nerfs/changes only to AD champs and AD items, there are no nerfs to the AP heroes... **** this.. they get death cap to boost their AP but AD gets low armor in items, remove stacking sunfire and nerf olaf, nerf garen, nerf panth, nerf rammus... AP Burst mages are still doin 2k damage easily even to the tanks... i dont know why only target AD so much....

ZennShade

01-17-2011

So you're nerfing Eve because some people finally got good with her once they realized "Herp derp, if you take your head out of your ass, this champ isn't worst tier" , and others are too stupid to counter. Bravo, Riot. Nerfing a champion that up until pretty recently was widely considered the worst in the entire game, you must all have IQ's over 160.

TheTruePhoenix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravelow View Post
1st off I dont care about my spelling or your grammer junkies. So with that said, rammus is not OP imo. However "Taunt" is OP because its aoe, and you cant do **** about it until your dead or he power balls into your face to taunt you again. Eve is far from OP. Stop being stupied and spend 150g for a Vision Ward. Or you can let her walk around the map where ever she wants and stun you where ever you want, and then cry and QQ about it so Riot can do more stupied nerfs that arnt needed. Heimer??? Ohh Heimer...Just as long as your not able to set up turrents like teemo can set up shrooms we cool. So a quick re-cap. Taunt is OP. Stop being cheap and noob and buy Vision Wards for Eve or let her walk around the map and stun you.

P.S. AP Teemo is OP i dont care what anyone says

~Bravelow aka Veigar Face Melter
Yet another person who is stupid enough to think that Rammus has an AOE taunt... Got to love people saying how a champ should be modified when they have obviously not even played it ONCE....

And yeah, still over the fact that apparantly we can't have any unique champions... They all must be grey blobs basically the same as every other champ... It's not OP because some idiots can't read the info on how to counter them... If you get to level 30 and still don't know how to counter every champion then your may as well give up now...

In reply to the comments quoting mine, Yes in non ranked you can't see they picked Rammus... BUT you CAN see the rest of your team... Maybe you shouldn't make yourselve massivly weak against ANY tank by going all AD (a lot of AD champs can also go AP though) and then QQing that ANY tank beat you...
^ This is why we have no tanks left....

RascallacsaR

01-17-2011

I love these previews. It really gives me yet another thing to look forward to when these patches are coming out as well as allowing me to spend less time READING the patch updates after they come out and just get to the game Much appreciated and keep em coming.

RascallacsaR

01-17-2011

Question: Will this new system mean a change in the number of turrets Heimer can set now? AkA can I store up like 5 and set up a mega D somewhere?

rhy69

01-18-2011

why ban eve??? she is already hard enough to play for us who realy like her, i belive we will see alout less ppl playing her now thanks riot

DontGetShot

01-18-2011

Hey, does anyone know what happens to people who bought IP boosters during maintenance? Do we get reimbursed with time, or what happens? Thanks in advance~

DarkArmordillo

01-18-2011

U will have to nerf Hiemer after this patch...u will see that it was bs to buff him. He was imposible 2 puch before (atleast very hard when he huggs and heals his turret 24/7). Now he will hugg heal and rape the whole lane when he gets ulti...we will just have 2 see how that will work out.

Hiem = number 1 bann at ranked now

Panth and eve nerf was good. Rammus nerfed when u have tanks like malp ?...... ok.....

Gregtheking

01-18-2011

Wheres the sona buff she nerfed to ****. Fix her

Bravelow

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruePhoenix View Post
Yet another person who is stupid enough to think that Rammus has an AOE taunt... Got to love people saying how a champ should be modified when they have obviously not even played it ONCE....

And yeah, still over the fact that apparantly we can't have any unique champions... They all must be grey blobs basically the same as every other champ... It's not OP because some idiots can't read the info on how to counter them... If you get to level 30 and still don't know how to counter every champion then your may as well give up now...

In reply to the comments quoting mine, Yes in non ranked you can't see they picked Rammus... BUT you CAN see the rest of your team... Maybe you shouldn't make yourselve massivly weak against ANY tank by going all AD (a lot of AD champs can also go AP though) and then QQing that ANY tank beat you...
^ This is why we have no tanks left....

True enough I was the noob in my post and said rammus had an AOE taunt when in fact he did not. My fault on that part. And still true I have never played rammus not 1 time, not even when he was free. With the new patch notes rammus wont be able to taunt as often as he did. Witch is kinda dumb on riots part because Shen has a taunt with about the same cool down as befor. And to be honest its not unique if its others that can do the same thing. Shen and Rammus both have taunts, and Gailo's taunt does dmg at the end of the channle...So whats unique about that?