Patch Preview Episode Two

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omnichron

01-17-2011

i totally agree with boosting Caitlyn and Heimer and with the Eve and Panth nerf being needed...... but why Rammus? I know he gets powerful late game..... but that's only if you make it that far. He totally sucks so much anything below lv 10 and his ability to farm is so terrible that I find myself trying to rush out a Sunfire just to help me farm better. Sure his taunt helps to get a ton of assists, but other champs lv and farm so much faster than him and it's really easy for Rammus to get left behind.

Here's something I was hoping to see.... Nerf Lux a lil bit maybe?

PaG Radical

01-17-2011

nerfing rammus... really

YourRoleModel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

I think this patch is pretty smart.

In team games, on Skype, if we see a jungle Eve, it completely changes the game. Completely. No other character does this to that extent. We change how we play based on it.

I think it's good that Riot has correctly identified the "most banned" champs and given them slight nerfs.

All champs won't all be top tier at the same time. But, overall, just be glad that there are so many viable combinations and options to produce a winning squad.

I absolutely hate playing against EVE, especially jungle, as you have no idea where she'll show up, and if you buy oracles, she's still fast enough and combo-kills you fast enough that you lose that 400gp. If Eve gets oracles, she can run around killing your wards too, and she's pretty much unkillable as in team-fights, she gets HP back after making a kill. Unlike every other stealth character, Eve isn't too squishy. She can kill entire teams and run out of the team fight with half health.

Think about the 66+ heros in the game. The ones that make you groan most when they show up on the other team?

- EVE
- Pantheon

Beyond that, there are other top guys who can be a pain, but, those two come to mind as literally changing how you have to lane for the whole game.

Rammus is considered one of the best tanks and junglers and turret destroyers. A small nerf won't kill him.

Morcaar

01-17-2011

And I remember the days when it was proclaimed from the forums to give evelynn major buffs....
My how times have changed.

Nerf rammus?!?!? *goes into room and cries*
Please be gentle... he may have a spiky outer shell, but he's a softie inside...

crusnixx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

okay

vud911

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xurreal View Post
Lets say that a team fight is raging in mid, and soraka is hiding in the brush. Now lets say that Tryn is on the move spinning into action. All soraka has to do is silence tryndamere.

Then he can't ult...
LOL...you fail at understanding how Tryndamere's ultimate works.

DemLovato

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kato75 View Post
I was starting to like rammus,and now they are going to nerf it T-T
Realy,i dont think he is OP(the damage from DBC its not that great,the taunt is just some seconds) ,just the ult....but if Riot nerf his ult,how i am going to do some BD?
the community is just ******ed, i have learned to deal with it

shieldmangler

01-17-2011

if ram is nerfed this game is ruined, magic already owns him he needs no nerf.

chaosMstorm

01-17-2011

please nerf singed's poison it is so op

hong314

01-17-2011

Did they explain why they're buffing Heimer? His turret spamming is already annoying enough that he doesn't need another viable kill option