Where Has IronStylus And Grumpy Monkey Been? I Miss Them

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DemiluniS

06-04-2014

I really appreciate your answer and it was really important to me, and I actually like reading walls of text , especially when it's related to art and lore.
I'm sure we'll recieve the best Evelynn we could ever get, I trust you guys.
P.S. is there anything related to leblanc from art perspective set in the near future? she didn't recieve any skin for 3 years, her model is extremely small and blurry, and her particles are kinda outdated and doesn't look really appealing.
sorry if I'm asking too many questions, getting so hyped.

FatedTitan

06-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
There have been discussions, nothing set in stone yet, just experiments really.*no pun intended*

Can you comment on the leaked image of Singed's VU that was seen with a leak of Heimer's VU back in December?

Also, how about those Anteaters making it to a Super Regional?!?

Grumpy Monkey

Senior Character Artist

06-04-2014
9 of 21 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatedTitan View Post
Can you comment on the leaked image of Singed's VU that was seen with a leak of Heimer's VU back in December?

Also, how about those Anteaters making it to a Super Regional?!?
That singed wasn't a leak. It was a demo I did at the Gnomon School of Visual effects, it's not going to be the VU, it was though one of the experiments I was talking about. Singed needs a lot of work. I don't think I am gonna nail it on the first try. But really, please consider it fan art.
The Heimerdinger was also for the Demo, but as it turns out, a lot of the features of the sculpt I did were really embraced by the team, so we used it as a base for the Vu. There were still things changed to turrets and over all color scheme.

Lol yeah. Go Anteaters! nice mascot Irvine.

Jasiwel

06-04-2014

This is just shameless question, but with all of these visual updates going on, is there a remote chance our favorite purple bug is going to see a new skin within the next year? The same question can also be applied to our favorite green blob and favorite bloody swordsman. :'(

Grumpy Monkey

Senior Character Artist

06-04-2014
10 of 21 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasiwel View Post
This is just shameless question, but with all of these visual updates going on, is there a remote chance our favorite purple bug is going to see a new skin within the next year? The same question can also be applied to our favorite green blob and favorite bloody swordsman. :'(
I literally have no clue to the release schedule of the skins team. I see stuff from time to time being worked on, but I really don't know the state of any of it.

Jasiwel

06-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
I literally have no clue to the release schedule of the skins team. I see stuff from time to time being worked on, but I really don't know the state of any of it.
Alright, thanks! I didn't know if you were involved or not, but I thought to try in case you were.

Send Me Lewds

06-04-2014

Since you're here, can I get any kind of word on a Karma skin? Not a one since her release.

Grumpy Monkey

Senior Character Artist

06-04-2014
11 of 21 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiftsLikeGaston View Post
Since you're here, can I get any kind of word on a Karma skin? Not a one since her release.
I have seen some stuff for Karma, but again, I have no idea as to release dates.

Xeroticz

06-04-2014

Who do we bait to find these skin questions out?

MuZiK30

06-04-2014

Grumpy Monkey is definitely one of the coolest, down to earth Rioters. Thanks for being so insightful and respectable <3