Where Has IronStylus And Grumpy Monkey Been? I Miss Them

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MigraƱaboy

04-28-2014

It is well known that Ironstylus went sentimental/whining mode and stated that he would only post on Reddit and community beta, and GD is pure cancer. Actually this forum isn't responded by the important reds anymore.

Just reminds me that a little while ago someone baited Riot by praising them for Rengar rework, and got some red replies regardless of him not even having Rengar. Lol! But it proved that Riot loves only praises and uses to answer those threads.

A Bad Varus

04-28-2014

IronStylus is circlejerking on the Reddit forums.

As for Grumpy Monkey, I have no idea.

immortalibra

04-28-2014

Umm Lets stay on topic. VU discussions please

MarshallBananna

04-28-2014

he's probably busy reworking female champions into fully clothed, armored and independent women

immortalibra

04-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallBananna View Post
he's probably busy reworking female champions into fully clothed, armored and independent women
(at risk of getting shunned) I'm all for that. I'd rather have badass cool looking armored champs than over sexualized mini skirt-wearing champs

He has a knack for doing armor. Hope he makes Pantheon's VU badass

Your Shadow

04-28-2014

IronStylus said he wasn't going to interact with players on GD anymore because nearly every time he did he got bombarded with hate messages and complaints that weren't even his department.

immortalibra

04-28-2014

Well I made this thread on the Community Beta also. I don't care what people's stances are on these forums, I just want have some fun and interesting discussions.

IRONSTYLUS!!! GRUMPY MONKEY!!! RELAUNCH TEAM!!! WHERE ARE YOOOUUU!!??

immortalibra

04-28-2014

bump

Grumpy Monkey

Senior Character Artist

06-03-2014
1 of 21 Riot Posts

Hey! I am right here! Sorry for the radio silence. I have been super busy! We got Heimerdinger,Twitch, Karthus, Some Skarner Texture update love on the way, and of course we have been toiling away at the big guy Mr. Sion himself. in fact here is some concept art of new Sion to get you pumped!http://imgur.com/t67yPai Done by Feral Pony. Who knew he was such a legit artist? Anyways we have some great stuff lined up for the rest of the year. Thanks for missing me on the forums! I sometimes forget I need to visit good ol GD from time to time. If you want to hit me up directly you can always get my attention at @riotgrumpmonkey on the twitters.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg NEW_SION.jpg (68.8 KB, 10139 views)

SmallDude89

06-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
Hey! I am right here! Sorry for the radio silence. I have been super busy! We got Heimerdinger,Twitch, Karthus, Some Skarner Texture update love on the way, and of course we have been toiling away at the big guy Mr. Sion himself. Infact here is some concept art of new Sion: http://imgur.com/t67yPai Done by Feral Pony. Who knew he was such a legit artist? Anyways we have some great stuff lined up for the rest of the year. Thanks for missing me on the forums! I sometimes forget I need to visit good ol GD from time to time. If you want to hit me up directly you can always get my attention at @riotgrumpmonkey on the twitters.
Wow that Sion art is amazing truly the work of a genius.

12345612 ... 15