Where Has IronStylus And Grumpy Monkey Been? I Miss Them

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mannoroht

06-09-2014

Lovely parrot, I think asking you this question/questions should help me the most. Even tho I feel like this is one of the questions that should not be sooooo important, I still think it's a good question. When it comes to female Champions, is there any reason behind giving a lot of the older Champions bigger breasts than for example the newer female ones? It's not that I dont like it, I think having a good mixture of all kind of sizes is fair to a lot of people. What are the criteria behind giving what breast size ?

I've read something about the game Smite, their God called "Kali" was way too sexy atleast for the people from the hinduismen, but Kali was drawn naked in a lot of her pictures and Smite was representing Kali in the right way but still had to eventually change her ingame model. Is this something you guys at Riot have to be cautious about to not make your Champions too sexy?

Hope you can asnwer my question if it's not too much. Thanks!

JangleJangle1

06-09-2014

I wonder what kind of concepts the rioters Stylus works with have cooked up for Leblanc. I can't help but feel like mirrors would be a neat gimmick to throw onto her, but that might be better suited for the eventual reflector champion. Despite her cape and staff gimmick, I always thought she looked fairly unique thanks to her attire. I'm not too sure how anyone could safely change her aside from changing her weapon.

Support or Trôll

06-09-2014

test

The Elusive Gin

06-10-2014

Ironstylus is back!

I missed you man, I think I speak for a lot of us when I say that.

Good to see you posting again, now I can use this folder of parrot and Leona pictures I've been saving...

AntiSkillshot

06-10-2014

I'm a little slow. But...
IronStylus is back on GD?
wat

immortalibra

06-25-2014

I think Malzahar could use more than a TU. He has a couple recolors that could use the VU treatment

Venowolf

2 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
I don't know if they are finished to be honest. I think the goal was to clean them up and make them less noisy to better fit the current lower contrast/easy read texture style we like. Since pentakill is getting some attention because of the bad ass album, I think skins team wanted to give the Pentakill skins some attention. The main complaint I am seeing is that a lot of the visual noise that was conveying metal material, has been lowered in contrast. At any rate, if they are slated for this patch then it's out, but that doesn't mean we can't update a little here and there after the fact. As for a Morde VU, hell yes! Most likely next year though...maybe...don't hold me to that.
Wow this so great, please fix the "pizza feet" of Morde!