How to play uber-nerfed Rumble?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1c5019c283e69d4080426

07-08-2011

I can't do it anymore.
All the recent nerfs have made it ridiculously easy to push him out of lane, removing his "lane bullly" role.

Also, his flamespitter is more or less a joke now, and I'm being forced to level harpoon first and leave flamespitter last.

Any tips to improve my game?

Mr Sneakyy

07-09-2011

I don't agree at all. I'm doing well and he's still considered an excellent laner and if you feel your damage isn't doing well buy more ap items.

partninja

07-09-2011

I've been playing him since his release. The nerfs have hurt his early laning, but I don't feel a difference mid to late game.

Willis87

07-09-2011

It's only really noticeable at level one, when you rank up Q twice it's almost back where it was. Rumble is one of my favorite characters and this patch does not change my mind about picking him.

bofeity

07-09-2011

i do fine solo top and can zone well

mpen/armor/mres -/- health quint
9/21/0

i get q first, then w, then e, then level r>q>e>w, i've always done that though
buckler->boots/tome->hextech->spirit visage->codex/rylai/etc...

LegendaryHobos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2011

10 damage nerf to lv1, 5 damage nerf to lv2, same lv3, "Oh noes! Rumble is worthless now!"
This was a nerf to his lv1-3 power, not really much afterwards. I don't see where his flamespitter becoming worthless is, its just not as demonic at lv1 as it used to be.. Where the "uber nerf is" I have no idea.