Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Twitch Glitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zatch Nakarie

04-26-2014

If you ult on twisted treeline as twitch, you can do no damage to the enemy inhibitor until your ult has expired. Is this a glitch or planned? Any one with info.

Zatch Nakarie

04-26-2014

I should also mention I have tested this on all inhibitors on the map, similar results.

Troy L Jenkins

04-26-2014

interesting. Many abilites that seem like they should be able to help attack towers / spider often do not. It does seem particularly odd.

04-26-2014

his ult also does not allow you to attack inhibitors on summoners rift

JunJunLOL

04-27-2014

I believe it has to do with his ult turning his AA into skillshots and skillshots don't hurt structures. If you think that's stupid it's prob cuz he gets 800 range on AAs with his ult while towers have 750.

BuzzinTate

05-01-2014

maybe it's because you can use his ult to pierce towers. That lets you hit 2 turrets at once

PickleBabah

05-04-2014

Despite all this advantage, it shouldn't completely negate damage to structures. It should at least deal reduced damage.
Either way, I don't believe this is intended.