Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Summoner Showcase -- Issue #12

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EdwrdElric

01-14-2011

I think they did a great job, it would be nice to have the kind of talent displayed by those showcased in these.

I'm still hoping to see more of the stuff that's been displayed in the earlier showcases.

New talented works do come out each week. But the first few showcases had many weeks worth of work to showcase such as the amazingly well sung and orchestrated Panic at the nexus (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7WlCbaLI3I) or the comic about the life of two unique minions after being conscripted into the league.

Lately its felt like they have to search really hard to find something worth showing the rest of the community. Regardless, thanks for bringing them to our attention riot!

Vriska M Serket

01-14-2011

I knew someone would do the Cassiopia boot on head joke! :3

MercTroop

Recruiter

01-15-2011

SWAIN! Is really well drawn, wish I could change in game portrait display. Have that picture instead with is map icon just showing raven face.

GhostDieM

01-15-2011

Poor teemo Even if he is annoying as hell he doesn't deserve to be squished by Mundo Love the fact that he's still got that japanese grin on his face though

HardVector

01-15-2011

i have a work to, we made it with 2 more summoners.
its a short animation of teemo with corki.

http://HardVector.deviantart.com/art/Teemo-Animation-190048386 -> Deviantart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGEiMxByK6k -> youtube

Necrosis627

01-15-2011

no stonewall008
i am disappoint.

InvinceZ

01-15-2011

so, we req boot to the head cass skin ^^

Praetor

01-15-2011

Disclaimer: I have never done anything positive for this community aside from recommending it to my entire XBL playgroup, all my battle.net friends, and several associates I see regularly.

Mediocrity does not need to be celebrated.

sammich kek

01-16-2011

I always enjoy checking these mid week and they are always an inviting as a less serious "kick off your shoes" type of update. Thanks nika

CMG Dragon Fruit

01-16-2011

Quote:
Jig McGalliger:
love the artwork, the swain is styled very much like riots champ art. Try a new one with color! Mundo already has is own poisonous syringe in his shoulder, like lil teemo posion darts can do anything to him.

Also there are plenty of champions who dont use their feet to run, malz, corki, and zil just float. still funny, i guess she is the only one without feet (havent thought about it), regarless of wether she would use them or not.

Since corki never walks, i wanna see a paraplegic corki, where he rolls in a rocket powered wheel chair, dont be hating on the injured!! maybe hes fat? maybe hes lazy? maybe tryndamere gave him a crippling spinal injury!! funny idea for a skin, you know it is

I would LOVE to see that skin happen. lol.