Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Deprecating Support for Mac OSX 10.6.8

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kchao

08-30-2014

Incredibly disappointed with Riot.

BlastBladeBlink

09-01-2014

Quote:
Jen Ravana:
Incorrect. The latest bug is affecting people who are not on 10.6.8, though it's still a good idea to update.

Yeah I look thatÂ… This is worse!
:/

I hope will be fix for Snow too (and all OSX.x.x.X users)... I waiting for now in Zen build.

Le Draegon

09-01-2014

bump

Kayotic12

09-03-2014

Alright, so I bought 10.7 Lion and I'm waiting for the email. Will I be able to play once it's downloaded?

XxDAHOOMYxX

09-03-2014

I updated my mac to 10.9.4 os mavericks but still when i try to launch lol it says LoL Patcher quit unexpectedly. PLLZ HELP!!!!!!!

chinchiller

09-04-2014

As a fan who has played 5k+ games since S1 and has purchased several skins and all of the champions (almost entirely with IP) I find it ectremely frustrating and disappointing that I can no longer play my favorite game because Riot chooses to disregard some of their biggest fans do to their lack of funds to be allocated towards better equipment. This is the second time I've had a computer no longer be able to run the game (the first was at the release of Vayne when her ult caused my computer to either go down to .1 FPS or simply crash) and at this point I can't help but feel somewhat betrayed by a company to whom I have willingly given more money than I have ever spent on any other video game. Maybe I'll end up on a better computer sometime soon but until then I'll take this time to check out other Mac MOBAs such as HoN or DotA 2. Fucck you Riot.

silencedchaos

09-22-2014

So there is no way I'm gonna be downloading League of Legends on my new Macbook Air 2014? Lame. I thought Riot would be devoted into giving the ultimate MOBA experience on all platforms.

IIIIIIllllIIIIIl

10-05-2014

My OS is 10.8.5 and the problem with it quitting unexpectedly is happening to me and still quitting after reopening, and also reinstalling. RIOT LIED!....