Griefers Beware! The Tribunal is Coming…

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RulesofGods

01-15-2011

very nice idea i am 100% with you riot and i will punish bad player for you

ImaCuteLoli

01-15-2011

Wait, so I get to help clean up griefers AND get IP? Today isn't April Fools' Day, so.. That means this isn't a joke? Oh God.

Also, I'm fairly sure the number of people that will support the system far outnumber the amount of people who would troll it.

lutungo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-15-2011

i fully support it. i just dont think it will work the way they think it will.

BloBBZ

01-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himiko View Post
System has not been implemented yet
ok thx

Yndyr

01-15-2011

This could go either way, but if anything, it was certainly unexpected.

TrenixPL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lutungo View Post
exactly my point. riot wants the community to punish itself. they wont likely give you IP for anything other than being in the majority vote on any case. this is simply one more way for people to grief. accept now they have an interface to do it with.
For taking your own time to report a griefer, you should be rewarded for it. Such an action is making this game have a better community. While I don't believe the reporter should vote, he or she should get a reward if they do win a case. I do not see how this can be abused, the least you're gonna do is make other people money for pardoning all your spam reports.

imBushe

01-15-2011

This has to be one of the worst ideas I've ever seen on any game. Usually I agree with a lot of what Riot decides to implement, but seriously putting this into the players hands is a bad idea. This is why you have moderators to sit through and veiw the reports and make judgement calls. There are so many reasons why people get turned down for those job and you are just handing it over to people who are not responsible enough to use it. I know that there are a hand full of people out there that are mature enough to handle this, but the vast majority of any gaming community cannot.

If you are really that swamped an idea that would take care of the situation would be to have an application process. People that Riot determines to have the qualities, and maturity, to handle reports get the job. Hire 10 hire 1000. You dont have to pay cash for people to do this. I would sit an hour, two, or even four if I was compensated a realistic amount of IP for it.

Reguardless of my point of veiw too many down voting and too much popular opinion are going to see this through to fruition. I just hope that when this turns out getting a lot of people banned because of some kids who don't take the job seriously Riot will get a little more realistic on what it has its gaming community do for them.

gloub

01-15-2011

I know that its coming but game replay systèm would be great with this.

nuthusk

01-15-2011

oh geeze. this means i cant go ap garen anymore?

Grux

01-15-2011

Hmmmm, when is this going to happen because it needs to happen soon