Unspecified error related to Archive 1?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ms213fan

05-02-2014

same issue

GubernacuIum

05-03-2014

Has anyone figured out the problem yet? I think I have tried everything

kimami

05-09-2014

me too

X0xSkyLordx0X

05-10-2014

Same here

PorkChop666

05-15-2014

Im a mac user and Iv'e figured out a way to fully download the 4.7 patch.If you're getting stuck at 99%, 389mb or so, and archive_1.raf. this is what worked for me and hopefully it will work for some of you.

I was running snow leopard and i couldn't get passed 99% while trying to patch. I downloaded mavric 10.9.2 and re-downloaded LOL.
trying to patch agin. (Not sure if you need to download mavric's but its what i did)

when you're patcher gets stuck, wait and see if the estimated time remaining is fluctuating. If it is its a good thing.
when it gets stuck ignore it and go on the internet or something. but don't leave you're computer or aft. go on the internet or something while you're waiting. If you don't chances are the application will quit if left too long. check the patcher every so often and if the estimated time stops fluctuating and starts counting down steadily wait till the time hits 0 and the patcher will resume downloading.

After that point my patcher got stuck agin and the estimated timer started fluctuating. I did the same thing. I ignored it and went no the internet checking the patcher every so often. eventually the estimated timer stopped fluctuating and started to count down steadily. once the timer hit 0 seconds left the rest of the patcher began to download.

This is what worked for me and hopefully it will work for some of you. And agin i don't know if you have to download mavrics or not but its what worked for me.

chaos1234

05-21-2014

Does anyone know how long it will tae for the time to stop fluctuating before the patcher begins to start downloading again?

WolfKeeper777

05-23-2014

mine does this weird thin it says 78% but all the mb are done downloading :/ i have had this thing updaiting since 9 in the morning to 11pm this is really annoying >:/

Morfhus

05-23-2014

Stuck at 92% on Archive_1.raf on 0 Kbps. PLEASE FIX THIS OR AT LEAST RESPOND.

Eiforya

05-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorkChop666 View Post
Im a mac user and Iv'e figured out a way to fully download the 4.7 patch.If you're getting stuck at 99%, 389mb or so, and archive_1.raf. this is what worked for me and hopefully it will work for some of you.

I was running snow leopard and i couldn't get passed 99% while trying to patch. I downloaded mavric 10.9.2 and re-downloaded LOL.
trying to patch agin. (Not sure if you need to download mavric's but its what i did)

when you're patcher gets stuck, wait and see if the estimated time remaining is fluctuating. If it is its a good thing.
when it gets stuck ignore it and go on the internet or something. but don't leave you're computer or aft. go on the internet or something while you're waiting. If you don't chances are the application will quit if left too long. check the patcher every so often and if the estimated time stops fluctuating and starts counting down steadily wait till the time hits 0 and the patcher will resume downloading.

After that point my patcher got stuck agin and the estimated timer started fluctuating. I did the same thing. I ignored it and went no the internet checking the patcher every so often. eventually the estimated timer stopped fluctuating and started to count down steadily. once the timer hit 0 seconds left the rest of the patcher began to download.

This is what worked for me and hopefully it will work for some of you. And agin i don't know if you have to download mavrics or not but its what worked for me.
Just to confirm, this does not really work.. time continues to fluctuate, which is correct. But the 0 KBps does not change, it stays at 0.

jstarters

05-24-2014

im having the same problem.. its starting to irritate me not being able to play. FIX THISSS!!!