Unspecified error related to Archive 1?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vynstor

04-25-2014

Hi,

My launcher simply gives me an error after patching for a while every time and the last item it freezes on is Archive_1.raf. This has happened for my PBE client as well, and when I reinstalled I get the same issue.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Yasuo bot at top

04-25-2014

Yep, same issue. I actually installed it again today (after deleting whole game 2 months ago). And the client doesn't really crash or freeze, but it just stays there, responsive, but nothing happens. It is saying the speed of downloading is 0kbps (381 left) and the file it gets stuck on is Archive_1.raf or something like that.

I restarted the client, now the update is scanning the files and it takes a **** load of time.. Let's see what happens this time.

Vynstor

04-26-2014

I did that as well, but I got the same error again. It takes a long time to update when you restart, and when you repair, it takes even longer. I haven't been able to sit through all of repairing, however.

LordAngheluZ

04-26-2014

It freezes in Archive_1.raf 0kbps with 381 left. Did anyone find out a way to fix this?

Vynstor

04-27-2014

Nothing yet.

Somekindofdeath

04-29-2014

so dumb

Somekindofdeath

04-29-2014

league needs to not focus on updating or buffing champs and fix their underlying issues. i spend a to of money on this game and its a load of bull**** that it stops working every day. i run on a macbook pro which is a beast of a machine.. should not have any issues......

Vynstor

04-29-2014

I also use a macbook, but its definitely nothing compared to high end PC's that League is usually run on. I fixed the above problem by completely reinstalling League on a different directory, or getting League (up to date) from a friends hard drive. Hopefully this helps some of you.

123raichu321

04-30-2014

Same exact problem, uninstalled league, reinstalled, sat through a few long hours of repair, deleted some stuff, everything that the support page said to do I did. Still doesn't work T.T
How does getting league from a friend work out? Do I just tell them to put league on a flash drive or something?

Vynstor

05-01-2014

Yeah, make sure its completely updated, it should work. You will have all your friends settings, though.