Revive is usless

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GarnetJewel

03-13-2011

"But you use it with teleport to back door twice in a row"

With the long cooldown on revive this trick will work once maybe twice if at all in the entire game. If someone is running fortify which has more than half the cooldown on your revive it won't even work once.

"You can use it to get back into the action in a team fight"
Team fights end pretty quickyl chances are by the time you run back you will be outnumbered and can't do anything

If your interested in surviving flash has half the cooldown, will get you out of 90% danger areas, has more uses, and doesnt require that you feed for you to cast it.

If you want to appear in an area unexpected us teleport its half the cooldown and has many uses

Now that death timers have been nerfed it sucks even more.

Dazzzdingo

03-13-2011

Ah, glad to see more people who wish to talk about Revive.

From what you are saying, true... it is useless. I do not see the point of it, unless you are Karthus (As I try to explain in my own thread).

Donovaine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2011

I've lost cause of revive. Double ace, both nexus exposed.. terribad Yi revives and charges our Nexus, GG.

Fluffyburrito

03-13-2011

You're just figuring this out?

Petrouchka

03-13-2011

i can think of three reasons to run revive.

1: you are playing pantheon
2: you are playing TF
3: you are playing shen

and honestly i think it's only good on pantheon.

Craixis

03-13-2011

Petrouch has it in the right, #1 reason you'd ever run revive is if you're on Pantheon...

And truth be told, if you're playing right, you only ever need to use it once, in which case using it usually wins you the game...