Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please help me use Cassiopeia better

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CollectiveFury

04-27-2014

I get that they nerf the AP ratio of twin fang on Twisted Treeline, but don't you think that nerfing the speed buff from her Q is too much? She has literally no escape in a map completely overrun with gap closers. Giving her back her full speed from Q would put her on a level so that she MIGHT have a fair chance against one of the dozens of champs who super hard counters her.

Additionally, due to the pervasiveness of hard CC (and enemy tendency to FF Cass), don't you think that the cast time for her ult should be reduced just for this map?

Troy L Jenkins

04-27-2014

Quote:
CollectiveFury:
I get that they nerf the AP ratio of twin fang on Twisted Treeline, but don't you think that nerfing the speed buff from her Q is too much?

I take it this was a change i just didn't notice?

CollectiveFury

05-01-2014

From: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3911750

Cassiopeia
• Noxious Blast Movement Speed boost reduced to 16/17/18/19/20% from 15/17.5/20/22.5/25%
• Twin Fang Ability Power ratio reduced to 45% from 55%

CollectiveFury

05-04-2014

I want to extend my gratitude to one of our forum posters whose name I won't disclose so that he's not spammed for help requests by others, but he told me to go Rhylai's first and it's been such a huge help!

You guys also might laugh at me but I have also not been taking advantage of her passive very well. After watching one of his games I realized that I should just be holding my passive in place with Q, even if I'm not hitting anything at the time. Since then, I've had no mana troubles!