Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tribune is the best idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Retalus

01-13-2011

Instantly people are afraid it will be abused as a way to farm IP.

The IP payments should be very, very low. So low that you would make more IP playing practice games.

They should be seen only as a small bonus to the real reward: the psychological satisfaction of actually bringing consequence to ******s.

This isn't an IP farm, it's a feelgood farm!

Uccisore

01-13-2011

Um, honestly what's wrong with people getting decent IP from this?

I'm going to do it even if there's no reward at all, it's not that. I'm just asking.

Scorpionite

01-13-2011

Quote:
Scuzball:
Instantly people are afraid it will be abused as a way to farm IP.

The IP payments should be very, very low. So low that you would make more IP playing practice games.

They should be seen only as a small bonus to the real reward: the psychological satisfaction of actually bringing consequence to ******s.

This isn't an IP farm, it's a feelgood farm!

Well since they already said the IP reward would be based the same on what you would had if you played a normal game, I guess that's decided. I actually love this idea, now people who actually regularly troll, and have no good input will be shut up .

I'm with the 2nd poster though, I would be on the tribunal even if there weren't a reward. I'd like to help as much as possible to clean up the community .

Retalus

01-13-2011

That's the spirit I'm talking about! Same for me.

Wordoc23

01-13-2011

Quote:
Uccisore:
Um, honestly what's wrong with people getting decent IP from this?

I'm going to do it even if there's no reward at all, it's not that. I'm just asking.

I agree with you, the IP isn't a problem for me. I just wanna get rid of these jerks.

Metadigital

01-13-2011

There's going to be a limited number of cases you can vote on each day. Also, you only get IP if you vote in the majority. So, it's not going to be a viable way to "farm" IP.

It will probably increase daily IP earnings, though, as well it should. Riot is essentially hiring the community. =)

Kajax

01-13-2011

What's in for you to discourage the IP incentive? Go away.

Dirtnugget

01-13-2011

I imagine most people will take the system seriously. Riot has already said they have lots of safe-guards from bad judges.

devastator94

02-19-2012

essentailly it is more IP cuz u win more by banning the intentional feeders