Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL Addiction

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EzerosX

01-13-2011

I have an addiction to LoL. There I said it. I've been LoL clean for more than I month now. I don't know how I kept on living but I finally did. Now mind you, I didn't choose to go down this path life, but LoL was consuming all my time and all that made me a human being leaving behind a shell of a man who knew nothing but killing and making gold. Urr... killing champions. Riot I want thank for the more than likely 1000 hours I've spent playing this game. But it had to stop. Sure we had our fun times, and maybe I could've not played so much to the point of obsession where I would only leave my room only to stock up on Totino's pizza rolls and more bottles for hygiene lets say. But **** it Riot, you we're asking for too much! I had to end it. Granted, it didn't have to end that way, but you we're making it so **** difficult to leave you. I mean seriously, I'm still checking the forums on a daily basis just to ease my fix! I miss you and I know you miss me. I won't say anymore except that I needed a break from you and I will see you 9 months time when I get back from my vacation in Iraq.

Yours Truly,
EzerosX (a die-hard fan)

Aleks55

01-13-2011

I must constantly play this one map over and over

mistermoo

01-13-2011

Good for you! More power to you. Best of luck overseas. See you in 9 months.

b00md34d

01-13-2011

I'm an addict as well. My grades show it :/

faCiem

01-13-2011

Who knows, magma chamber might be here when you come back.

Please carry me

01-13-2011

we can all dream

Kenny Senpai

01-13-2011

My grades show it as well.
Though school shouldn't be this hard for a Sophmore. :[
I hate AP classes.

I like being addicted to LoL. Gives me something to do everyday.

The Reaver

01-13-2011

My grades don't show my addiction, but I feel like they will sometime down the road lol

b00md34d

01-13-2011

Senior in HS here, 2 AP classes + Calc, and i manage to stay on honor roll.