League of Legends Timeline

First Riot Post
123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lehran Fye

01-13-2011

Oh wow, this is amazing. Thanks for your hard word OP.

The14th

01-13-2011

This is pretty badass!

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

01-13-2011

This is mighty impressive.

crimsonhunter

01-13-2011

Sticky material or at least link in one of the sticky's.

Zhang Chunhua

01-13-2011

Amazing.

Runaan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2011

Wow! Thank you for this

Die Nacht

01-13-2011

Very nice, but you could make it smaller and easier to understand by just pointing out important events. I mean, TF and Eve being romantically involved or Siv being arrested is not really important (it could be kept here, in the detailed timeline). Bu one pointing out big events would be nice.

Daddy Dennis

01-14-2011

First of all, this is fine work.

There are many holes in your time-line, but that is to be expected of someone who does not know the history of Yordles. To know Yordle history is to know everything about this place we call home.

To correct the errors in your account:

1. Poppy has been found guilty of no such offense. This was nothing more than a lie put forward by those who hate the Yordle folk.

2. You forgot to mention Teemo's trip to the moon.

3. You only passingly mention the Yordle Institute of Enlightenment and Science. This deserves much more.

So, outside of your sketchy ancient history and your anti-Yordle bias, this was pretty good.

Birdy51

01-14-2011

This deserves a massive slap on the back. Excellent job!

Paperman299

01-14-2011

lol, sir, I apologize if there is any anti-Yordle bias inherent in my work. However, as I've pointed out, this timeline is constructed with material drawn directly from several sources. So if such bias is indeed present, surely the blame lies with the source material, and not with a wholly derivative work!

As to trimming the timeline to include only major events, I did consider that, but I just couldn't self-actualize on it. Reason being, this timeline was my tribute to League of Legends lore and everything I enjoyed about it, and a big part of that was how the silly sits right next to the epic. I love that, in the Journal of Justice, you're reading about the world-scale conflict between Ionia and Noxus one minute, and Garen complaining about foliage on the Fields of Justice the next. I love how in-game, you're fighting grandoise battles but you also might see, say, the supposedly lame Swain set his cane aside and dance a jig. So I could trim the timeline, but with just those "important" events, it would be just another flavor of fantasy, and wouldn't represent the part-action epic, part-celebrity worship, part-soap opera League of Legends that moved me to compile a timeline in the first place.

123456 ... 7