Lissandra and Nunu?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaded Striker

02-14-2014

So I was just reading over Nunu's lore and as it says he was adopted by the Frost Guard. Why did Lissandra(which in my understanding is their leader) decided to let a random boy who caused constant trouble to remain in the Frost guard? Did she see some hidden power or something else? What do you think?

Kumii

02-14-2014

He wasn't "let in" by the Frostguard, he was born there. It puts things in past tense because he left the Frostguard for good.

Shaded Striker

02-14-2014

But doesn't the quote "Nunu had only the vaguest memories of his parents or the time before he was part of the reclusive Frostguard tribe." imply he wasn't born into it? Saying he barely remembers not being there while still confirming he was?

Kumii

02-14-2014

If I ran away with my Yeti friend for a long long time, I'd forget my parent after a while. Just sayin.

Morec0

02-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumii View Post
If I ran away with my Yeti friend for a long long time, I'd forget my parent after a while. Just sayin.
You seemed to overlook the "before he was a part of" part of the lore.

As for the why: I doubt Lissandra was going to concern herself with one measly little child. I mean, who among US would have looked at the kid and said "oh yeah, he's going to run off with a yeti." Not me. If she even cared about his antics at all (because, let's be honest; kids will be kids) she may have thought that he would grow out of them in time and become just like any other member of the tribe. And we don't have any real sort of reference to bounce him off of, it IS possible that is just how the typical kid of the Frostguard acted.