Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Zac needs a buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akifovich

04-20-2014

Zac needs a buff. I think his blobs shouldn't fly so far away. His abilities should scale ad not ap. also I believe his q deserves a longer range. This would fix him

Beoridas

04-20-2014

scale ad? nah. i dont see any build that would make sense ad with him.

Akifovich

04-20-2014

Build the same way but you could get ATMA or something idk

Tyro The King

04-20-2014

Zac sadly has fallen off the scene due to many people picking AD Junglers (mostly due to Feral Flare). Making him AD won't fix him at all, and would take away one of the best things in the game, Full AP Zac Mid. He does need some kind of a buff, as do all AP Junglers, but nobody seems to know a viable way to improve them.

Adrian Umbra

Recruiter

04-20-2014

AD would be a nerf, not a buff. Generally AD is more expensive and, seeing as he scales well off magic penetration and shred, doesn't interact well with the kind of damage he deals. He's also still one of the most effective jungle tanks in the game, having HUGE gold efficiency and ganking potential. He's fine ATM, just not favored by the meta.

Beoridas

04-20-2014

yes hes not favored by the meta. but saying he is FINE is an overstatement. he is subpar, not by much tho

Akifovich

04-20-2014

Maybe just add range on q and buff ratios

Pledgie

05-17-2014

I agree. I haven't won a single game with him in s4 yet. Zac should be more like a Mundo and less like a Vlad or Mordekaiser. I say this because he has poor sustain in the s4 jungle, and running around in your jungle at half or less than half HP is just sad and i don't have enough money to buy 5 health pots every time i back. I should be able to sustain with just the blobs and the sustain from the jungle items. You know what I'll just get a Hextech revolver next time and see how that works

JEBextor

05-17-2014

I play Zac quite a lot, but in the top lane, not jungle (he's actually quite good as a top lamer).

I do think that his blobs should not fly out so far away from him after he hits, though. And his Q most definitely needs a longer range. Outside of that, I think he's definitely underrated but doesn't need that big of a buff.

His abilities are fine, it's the juggling system that needs to be changed. There's absolutely no room for diversity in the jungle nowadays.