Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches: Poppy, the Iron Ambassador

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aknar

01-08-2010

cool,finally a female yordle champ.Oh wait,it looks like a meggling,or does that mean tristana is a yordle too?

Midnight Sun

Adjudicator

01-09-2010

Dunno why everyone is moaning. Do any of you actually know the full stats, out of interests sake ? Do you know how long her ulti lasts, and how much damage is reduced by her passive ?

Maybe the ulti lasts 4 or 5 seconds, in which cast Tryn's ulti is way more imba, and so is Kayle's skill. neither of these heroes are seen as OP (well not in my eyes). Maybe the passive only reduces the damage by like 10, or like 10% when over 10% of her health. Which at 100 damage is still only 10. Its not OP, there are worse skills out there at the moment.

So far the hero looks great to me, can't wait to get my hands on her. If she is OP, they will nerf her. Its no use moaning before you even get to play her.

Lozrat

Recruiter

01-09-2010

Quote:
Zephyrous:
cool,finally a female yordle champ.Oh wait,it looks like a meggling,or does that mean tristana is a yordle too?

F-Bomb incoming...

Read first post, page 7

TheMagister

01-09-2010

I doubt Riot will read this but here goes nothing.
Here we have a champion that is more of a counter to Mages then anything else. Who else manages to do over 10% of total hp in a single attack? While the hero concept is sound (the ulti is no more overpowered then Tryndamere's) the passive needs changing, as in it's current form it's almost a perment version of Malphite's passive with the % value reversed. An idea might be to change it so the takes reduced damage from a source(read, champion, to prevent excessive tower tanking) if that source has done damage to her in the past 1 second (or something like that) This would mean that Mages and the like would not suffer as much, but the passive still remains useful.

As for the other abilities, I'd need to see devestating blow in action but since it has a damage cap it should be ok (look at Mundo's cleaver, thats a hp% and it works just fine). Paragon of Demacia should probably have a cooldown similer to Yi's Wuju Style.

Take note or ignore at your leisure

Oh yes one other thing, Tristana is a Yordle.

Ruibarian

01-09-2010

I think it's a nice looking champ and all... But I'd like to see Twisted Treeline released, or get some ranked play going, or something innovative that isn't just a bunch of other champs thrown into one. "The super Yordle" doesn't really show any signs of being unique, her ult is basically Trynd's rebalanced, the's got Alistar's headbutt reworked, which is kinda cool, I like the terrain thing, her passive is a better version of Sion's, Paragon is intriguing as a skill that works on gaining stacks while being hit, but we already have an item working off effects like that in Warden's, but, being positive again, I will be interested in stacking those two effects, her hammer smash seems like a beefy version of Nasus Siphoning that doesn't pick up stacks because it's already gonna rip tanks to shreds, you know, I like the idea, I just think it's bad timing... Map plox?

EDIT:::

For all you special ed kids who thought Megling was a race, the Megling Commandos are an elite group of YORDLES from BANDLE CITY.

Janus

01-09-2010

Pedophiles.
All of you.

Taylorn

01-09-2010

She's got Ragnaros' Hammer... Rockin' awesome.

Exzyle

01-09-2010

Ah, come on, I wanted to mention Sulfuras, the hand of Ragnaros

Raywen

01-09-2010

I think her hammer is this http://www.wowhead.com/?item=17182

CoVi

01-09-2010

Dynamic ENTRYYYYYYYYYYYY... i mean HEROIC CHARGE!!!

I love charge based skills