A New Champion Approaches: Poppy, the Iron Ambassador

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gobblin

01-08-2010

hmm that ult might be a litte over powered. why nto a greately reduced damge form other forces instead.
otherwise it looks interesting

spheres

01-08-2010

They will probably wait until people have bought this champion before they nerf her down to reasonable levels. Seems like a good business model to me:

1. Create extremely overpowered champion
2. Allow her to be played for free so everyone can know she is crazy overpowered.
3. Wait till everyone buys her after the free period is over.
4. Nerf the **** out of her before the community all quits the game due to balance reasons.
5. Laugh manically to yourself because you just made a **** ton of money.

Sounds like a plan guys, keep up the good work.

Brilly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Heart View Post
She looks nothing like I imagined. Nice to see more dwarf like champions though.
Looks more like a gnome imo>.>

Blodhren

01-08-2010

I am sticking to my TF Looks cool though

Nimenoz

01-08-2010

From what I've seen on gameplay videos, she seems to be dealing helltons of damage without any weapons or anything. Looks somewhat OP, however that depends on what the numbers on her skills will be. Looks quite fun, though!

Derus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2010

Why does it say she is a Yordle when she looks like Tristana? Teemo is the Yordle... I'm curious if that is a typo on their part or if they actually meant it....

I'm really curious how well people will do with the stun aspect of the charge. Look forward to playing against her.

StorminNorman

01-08-2010

I'm not sure hey ult will be that OP. Think of other champion's ults. Kayle has a complete immunity and she still isn't anywhere close to OP. What I'm worried about is how you are going to gank her. If her charge is directional (which I am assuming it will be) and she can increase her movement speed and armor for 5 seconds, how do you gank her?

thebluemage

01-08-2010

sweet can not wait!

Random Trouble

01-08-2010

The Ult seems to take out the advantages of teamwork in the game. It shouldn't protect her from status effects of other forces and she shouldn't be able to do anything but chase down the target and berserk attack them until duration ends.

Nimenoz

01-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by StorminNorman View Post
I'm not sure hey ult will be that OP. Think of other champion's ults. Kayle has a complete immunity and she still isn't anywhere close to OP. What I'm worried about is how you are going to gank her. If her charge is directional (which I am assuming it will be) and she can increase her movement speed and armor for 5 seconds, how do you gank her?
Leagueoflegends.wikia.com says that she is useful against ganks (at least her ult), so maybe they just made it impossible to gank her?

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Poppy#Strategy