Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches: Renekton, the Butcher of the Sands

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IOriginalSynI

01-13-2011

Patch Today Please.... PLEASE!

moodster

01-13-2011

inb4 sheen->cd boots->g-g-g-g-godlike!

The Softest

01-13-2011

Quote:
When Renekton is has more than 50 Fury he heals for 60% of damage dealt. Consumes 50 Fury.

>is has
wat.

deathisback

01-13-2011

how much ip is he gong to be

Mumbai

01-13-2011

Quote:
Golden Marlfox:
I find it odd how I made a concept idea for champion using the same basic idea... my skills for him were posted with his title along with what series he would follow. I came out with this 3 days before the skills came out =p it's scary how much they look alike but... I highly suggest everyone checkin it out lol. The date posted at the top shows 1/10/11 so.. I'll let you guys decide. http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=440776 (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=440776)

Yeah, so I totally looked at that, and you must think very highly of yourself, because literally none of the abilities were similar. What it looks like to me is that the new champion is going to be based on AS and AD, and yours is AP, with ratios that Riot would never consider for an AP champion. Where in the new champion's ability list did he spawn three adds? They don't look alike at all, unless you consider your AoE to be similar just because of the fact it is AoE. Its one thing to just advertise your ideas on the forum, but its a joke to make claim to a champion that Riot developers created.

EmoIga

01-13-2011

He looks angry alright.

MrKillSpree

01-13-2011

Totally buying him!~

Emrakul15

01-13-2011

The second part of the passive is what Mordekaiser lacks:
"When Renekton is below 40% life, he gains bonus armor and magic resistance."

I mean Mordes passive is also almost only his ressource system. And since the latests nerfs he is lacking any additional passive advantages aswell.

ItsTheFark

01-13-2011

Quote:
Charityimp:
Teammate plays DPS Annie.
Instantly fills fury bar?

AD you dummy. All champions do DPS.

Narrek

01-13-2011

Darn... I wanted to eat souls.... yeah I'm talking to YOU morde...