A New Champion Approaches: Renekton, the Butcher of the Sands

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bleedndreamz

01-15-2011

I have a feeling Ruthless Predator will be nerfed quite quickly sadly. The idea of this croc getting Madreds Razor, Black Cleaver, and say Malady? Then attack 3 times instantly which also stuns the target.

Add to the fact that this guy can shred armor, and chase extremely well? I wont be surprised to see nerfs, or at least a lot of QQ.

Then tying into the first ability. If those 2/3 hits can crit, it is extremely potent and deadly damage.

Although They can't nerf this guy in every single department of his abilities. So at the end of the day, I see tanks fearing this guy quite a bit... even if he appears to be quite useless in team fights.

Rohammers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2011

is he supposed to be exactly like nasus?

Wizdos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2011

What I want to know is how much y'all gonna charge for this new bad boy. I'm hoping he'll be 1350 like his brother. I'm sick of having to save up for a week to buy every newly released champion.

Madra

01-15-2011

He sounds like he is going to be hard to balance.
Nasus does look pretty pathetic next to him.

Puredeveca

01-15-2011

This guy looks too complex. To make it good it has to be simple. Maybe there are already too many leapers and dashers and teles.

It looks hard to balance, but i strictly hope he is 3150 or lower otherwise, this might look bad for Riot

Rohammers

01-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzteeth View Post
when does he come out?
hes coming on patch day on tuesday or monday

I FED WHAT DO

01-15-2011

Isnt this guy the EXACT same thing as bear form in WoW? and similar to warriors? i mean cmon...charge, fury/rage...getting more each attack...using it in abilities...i never played a warrior, but in bear form, an ability called enrage gave him rage (fury) each second for a few seconds and gave him more damage (i think).....hmmm.....

Faalcon

Recruiter

01-15-2011

3150 \ 4800 ip cost plz!

ZneakyHao

01-15-2011

Renekton doesnt looks like nasus lil bro ...

Clintonias

01-15-2011

Cool hero, original idea: good work riot. This is what I like to see.