Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Fixing Your Computer - A Directory for General Support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Don't forget Game Booster by IObit,
it works by temporarily shutting down unnecessary programs to enhance gaming
Here is a download link if anyone is interested

[CODE]This is one of the programs that made it possible for others to get into my otherwise secure PCs. I can recommend this if Microsoft approves of your software

But, in my case. I can no longer use my account on EU servers and RIOT crew seems to be misunderstanding my identity or maybe they are just plain old.. busy - . -'

[EDIT] It seems ive been demoted to Junior member yet again.. ive been playing since BETA and im nearing 21 years of age. PLEASE. Read my posts through. I can even provide you with a sufficient translation if you dont understand danish

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Princess Rinoa

I want to try that RivaTuner thing, but how do I know if it'll work with my computer?