Fixing Your Computer - A Directory for General Support

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lotus of Power

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2010

My computer keeps shutting off randomly, normally after every game but sometimes during the game, it also does this while I'm on the internet, someone please help!

FellSilent

05-27-2010

you
are
a
god.

thank you

Ahruma

06-01-2010

So which one of the things you posted will let me buy heroes and runes again....? I have to use the arrow sequence to get the server up, then my news screen is white, and my store is completely black, can't buy anything.

Ansatsujin

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxDivinityxXx View Post
My computer keeps shutting off randomly, normally after every game but sometimes during the game, it also does this while I'm on the internet, someone please help!
Laptop or desktop?

If it's a desktop then it's probably a bad power supply.

Rahlekk

06-11-2010

Instead of making another topic, I'll post here for help. I've never had network issues with any other game, but LoL tends to get huge lag spikes for me. I have Comcast, and a good router. Other games don't lag, but this does...

Is there anything I can/should do to prevent lag spikes?

SuperStars

06-11-2010

GM can see me petition im SuperStars serch and read plz i need really help THY

SuperStars

06-11-2010

Gm can you read me petition search SuperStars and say me how i can resolver me problem is need really help THY

Chaldo K1lla

06-16-2010

I have a question... Which none of these seem to be able to fix? I will logg in and it will give me the message "Unable to connect to pvp.net server" It is very anoying, i cannot even logg on to play LOL. Please help asap.

Briffy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
HiJackThis Amazing tool! kind of advanced, it helps you modify MSCONFIG, and your registry for any rootkits, and registry entries that may run, or be installed in locations not normally know by most users. Pretty safe to remove everything on the scan...just make sure you have a back up. Also this can out put a log file which can be uplaoded on many anti-malware forums to help you in removal efforts.
I've just read this post and believe the section I've quoted needs to be changed. It's not safe to remove everything that comes up on the scan, as the majority of them are usually legit and some of them are required by Windows to function properly (such as some of the winsock controls that might appear).

8PainKiller8

07-09-2010

If You download any of these programs and u get the free version
but u dont get all the options which payed version u get..
Get Ahold of me
im gonna make a Thread after this so u can leave me versions so i can get u the free copies..
or u can leave me a message at www.myspace.com/1shot2theheart
when u leave me a message at myspace plz Remind me what u need..
Thanks