Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update on DDoS Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GvegasPotato

06-09-2014

this is so stupid Riot it cant take this long to fix! Over and over im not winning or losing any games! I now just want to lose because of it

DonTMessWzMe

Recruiter

06-10-2014

i just played a game where everyone dced in the middle of the game for like 7-8 mins obviously a ddos then somehow everyone got back in and we tried to play it out and finish the game and i won.
then after i clicked on the victory button..i couldn't see the game results .so i escaped it and tried to join another game ..and a msg pops up and tells me that i'm not allowed to join a game as i'm already assigned to one ..i thought it might be a bug or sth so i reloged and ..I FOUND A GAME ABANDONED msg and wants me to reconnect to a game i already FINISHED...and yeah the game wasn't recorded in match history..and all that happened in my promos..why is it always the promos.
RIOT Please !!

and yeah ..i can't join a game right now!!

sgtcrazy120

06-10-2014

I was in a game and someone on my team(i remember his name)rejoined the game but also said"(name of the person) has unpaused the game. I don't know if it would be help but i remember who he was and i have a friend that saw it too.

Aezzien

06-10-2014

Are the servers down right now?

sshhh cant poop

06-10-2014

Amazing ! I just got RIOT POINTS for FREE !!! Do you want it too ? Visit that awesome page:

>> http://Riot-Point.com <<

ChoboPuffs

06-10-2014

My games yesterday didn't crash but one player always disconnect on my team for the whole game.

head hunter 06

06-10-2014

**** you riot you ****s all i do is play the game and i get reported but all you know is im reported so now i can speak so i have to ping im trying to say help me i cant so i spam ping for help my jungler does not come im getting moaned at by everyone and then look who gets the rpeort me for apparently being toxic but i can speak in all chat and i still get banned by enemy team sort this **** out riot its perfetic.

Sena The Blonde

06-10-2014

You know this is the another way of saying that they can't block the DDOS so you fix the problem.
If you can't even block the DDOS then hire a better technician with that MONEY you got, ****ing cheap bastards

Cydäquil

06-10-2014

Update Failed:unspecified error occurred
How do you fix this? or is it league of legends whats messing up.

GD Warrior

06-10-2014

ok