Update on DDoS Issues

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

brad3104

05-11-2014

45 minutes later.....still cant log back in. "game crashed" ''recnonect"

no game is there....

w.........t........f......

Draygo Korvan

05-11-2014

That isn't a DoS attack on you, but a DoS on the server your match was hosted on. The login issue is a sideeffect of that, it should fix itself.

Megitsune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2014

Ehm i just got drop hacked on my promos i was wondering if you guys gonna fix it soon? got demoted from gold thanks to several games ruined by hackers now im trying to get back and it still happening? seriously if you dont fix that fast League gonna die...

Gnãrly

05-12-2014

HAHA 3 weeks later riot still ****...

Lets not forget guys, it took them 2 months to even post the first time they admitted they were getting DDOS..

This **** has been going on since day 1 of the new season, and pretty much everyone and their momma can drop hack you.

Yet riot does nothing!! LOL @ RANKED **** SYSTEM THAT JUDGES THE AMOUNT OF LUCK YOU HAVE LOOOL GET ****ING DDOSED AND DROP HACKED SCRUBS

Best Dota 2 Sona

05-12-2014

One of my friends was playing a Platinum 4 ranked game and his team was destroying the Nexus. About 1/2 health into the nexus everyone got disconnected. I don't know what riot is doing but this is down right outrageous.

This ddos has been going on for weeks and has this not been fixed yet? I am downright mad.

Spirit of Fate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2014

Happened to me. 2 minutes into game (just as jungle camps spawned). Will send in another support ticket. I mean, I don't mind that much. This is just annoying as hell.

Spirit of Fate

05-12-2014

Has Riot looked into this as a potential cause of the issue:

http://www.drophack.lolhq.org/

dotJSX

05-12-2014

Happening As I Speak. In Bronze. Was Going 3/3/20 As Braum, And Our Team Was Pushing Into Their Base. My Friend That Was Playing ADC In Skype Got Attacked At The Same Time. We Both Couldn't Get In, Then Finally The Game Was Over And It Didnt Show In Our Match Histories.

InsanexJ

05-12-2014

DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE TROLLS IN RANKED!!! As many of you out there, I am tired of playing a ranked match and being teamed up with a player that trolls the whole game, feeds and what not... Since League of Legends has failed to do anything that I have seen I propose some new ideas that League of Legends should consider doing... At the end of a ranked game, if you get reported 3-5 times in one day your IP address should not be able to connect to a ranked game for 24Hours, If the next day and you get reported again, another 24 hours... If on the 3rd time you will get suspended from Ranked for 72 hours or more depending on how many reports on filed... I am really tired of all the trolls on ranked matches and I just quit a game cause of a troll... If League of Legends does care about the us then I would like some kind of action to help stop trolling in ranked games. http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...3#post47075163

Gnãrly

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by best dota 2 sona View Post
one of my friends was playing a platinum 4 ranked game and his team was destroying the nexus. About 1/2 health into the nexus everyone got disconnected. I don't know what riot is doing but this is down right outrageous.

This ddos has been going on for weeks and has this not been fixed yet? I am downright mad.
weeks??? Lol its been 3 weeks since they admitted it, it has been happening for years and rampantly since the start of this season