From Perma-banned to Diamond 1 (have yet to receive even a warning) Here's my secret!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Avantii

04-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solanel View Post
Once I saw the words "here's my secret" I instantly thought:

Players hate him!
T_T

Avantii

04-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokkun View Post
Wow, I remember reading your original ban thread. I probably actually posted in it somewhere.

I think the first rumblings of what eventually became reform cards got mentioned in that thread.

Glad you did in fact reform afterwards.
thanks!

Avantii

04-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by osea101 View Post
Wanna know what's hilarious? I intentionally trolled my placement matches this season. Yep, all of them which landed me in Bronze 3. I climbed all the way to Gold 5 by sometimes intentionally feeding games.

My theory was that matchmaking would give me better teams if I fed a couple of games. Guess what? It worked. That's how I was able to get "unstuck" in a troubling division.
I wouldn't suggest trolling on purpose tho..I'm not sure how that would help you climb or win games..also it wastes others time

Bone Warden

04-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by osea101 View Post
Lol I just keep doing what I have been doing: flame, rage, sometimes intentionally troll games until warned/suspended by tribunal. Then I stop playing for a month and come back and do the same thing over and over. I think I finally broke the system. 4 months of nonstop raging and trolling NOT A SINGLE SUSPENSION.
but why would you ruin the game for other people just to break the system?

Avantii

04-15-2014

^ what he's sayin

Avantii

04-15-2014

playing some lebroken!

Avantii

04-15-2014

bumppin

Windzo

04-15-2014

I have read your original ban thread before when I started out playing the game. Actually it made me really scared of being reported etc.

Now that I have been seeing you on stream and how you been... I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU ON HOW MUCH YOU IMPROVED and it's actually cause of you I started playing ranked and got to gold because of the useful tips you gave me so Thank You.
I will keep supporting you whenever I can <3
Should I get to work then?

Windzo

04-15-2014

giving dis a bump

Avantii

04-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windzo View Post
I have read your original ban thread before when I started out playing the game. Actually it made me really scared of being reported etc.

Now that I have been seeing you on stream and how you been... I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU ON HOW MUCH YOU IMPROVED and it's actually cause of you I started playing ranked and got to gold because of the useful tips you gave me so Thank You.
I will keep supporting you whenever I can <3
Should I get to work then?

thanks !!