From Perma-banned to Diamond 1 (have yet to receive even a warning) Here's my secret!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Avantii

04-15-2014

Hey guys I just wanted to share my story to with you and reveal a few tips that I used to help get passed my frustration towards league and go from someone who received a perma-ban to someone that hasn't been even warned once and is also Diamond 1!

If you don't know me from pro players' streams or from anywhere on the fields of justice, I'm a high elo player and have been one ever since being permabanned during mid season 2. Here was my post after receiving the ban -> http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=2357676

Ever since then I realized that I was also the problem when contributing to the toxicity in game whether that be me arguing back with someone, or saying 'report xyz'. It was important for me to realize that I play the game for one single reason: to win/improve ...and yea... have fun ha.

------ STREAM: http://www.twitch.tv/avantilol
http://www.twitch.tv/avantilol
http://www.twitch.tv/avantilol

Tips in regards to ragers/dealing with tension:
1. When you're going to mute someone for being rude/obnoxious or whatever the reason, there's no need to type in chat 'muted'
2. Whenever someone is blaming you (and I know you want to), don't argue back. Try to just ignore his frustration and realize he's upset because he wants to win really badly.
3. Obviously avoid blaming others! You're in game for yourself, you're playing for you, criticize yourself, not him. Do you care about him getting better? Obviously not...so just don't bother saying anything especially if someone derps (and it probably happens a lot in everyone's games)
4. Warding. This will literally stop so much raging/tension in game and with the players playing the game. pls ward... pls :3
5. I think something that is most important and least listened to; Each game is a new game, so whatever happened last game should be left there and this goes for everyone in every aspect. ****ty time at school today or at work? Leave it there and when playing League, enjoy it and live it.

Tips on Improving MMR (rating)

1. Always carry a ward with you, sometimes even 2 is also good, but 1 for sure
2. Know the match up and a general tip is try to get level 2 asap to see if you can bully your opponent before he hits 2
3. For mid lane, depending on your champ (most can) roam roam roam, especially in solo q, this can be very beneficial and lead to taking towers/drags/kills
4. When behind in a lane (bot/mid most easily), ask jungler if it's ok and share some of his jungle. (wraiths/wolves- big golems bot lane).
5. When you see the enemy going for a cs, auto him (even level 1-2) Autos can do tons of damage and give you a huge lane advantage
6.Take breaks after each game, even it's a win and especially if it's a loss.
7.Be optimistic. Especially in this meta, every game goes long so you can ALWAYS win.
8.Try to relax and have fun, I think it'll help you're actual play in game as well as help you relax.
9.Take timers!
10. and for 10....pls warderino...pls :3

Hope this helps guys and thanks for hearing out my story! If you want to hear more, feel free to watch my stream and come chill in chat. I answer EVERY question and try to be in depth about it as well as my in game play!

#LOMONATION

TL';DR: Potato.

Avantii

04-15-2014

playing first game as jax jungle!

slayeur

04-15-2014

will definitely watch your stream!

Wirius

04-15-2014

Awesome to hear. You fixed yourself up, and gave back to the community. Cool on you dude.

SquishyArchon

04-15-2014

Wow I actually remember reading that original thread with Lyte's posts a while back. Good work man, best of luck to you.

Avantii

04-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquishyArchon View Post
Wow I actually remember reading that original thread with Lyte's posts a while back. Good work man, best of luck to you.
thanks!

osea101

04-15-2014

Lol I just keep doing what I have been doing: flame, rage, sometimes intentionally troll games until warned/suspended by tribunal. Then I stop playing for a month and come back and do the same thing over and over. I think I finally broke the system. 4 months of nonstop raging and trolling NOT A SINGLE SUSPENSION.

Solanel

04-15-2014

Once I saw the words "here's my secret" I instantly thought:

Players hate him!

osea101

04-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avantii View Post
whatever works for you i guess ... =/
Wanna know what's hilarious? I intentionally trolled my placement matches this season. Yep, all of them which landed me in Bronze 3. I climbed all the way to Gold 5 by sometimes intentionally feeding games.

My theory was that matchmaking would give me better teams if I fed a couple of games. Guess what? It worked. That's how I was able to get "unstuck" in a troubling division.

Mokkun

04-15-2014

Wow, I remember reading your original ban thread. I probably actually posted in it somewhere.

I think the first rumblings of what eventually became reform cards got mentioned in that thread.

Glad you did in fact reform afterwards.