Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Experience Problem?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bitz

01-08-2010

I have 3 Greater Quintenessence of Wisdom - 6% EXP, Full EXP Masteries 5%, and was using Zilean for another 8%.

Total of 19% Extra EXP Bonus but the EXP I was receiving was no different than stripping my chracter and I was not leveling any faster than anyone else. I was still receiving the 30-32 exp per minion kill.

I believe there is a bug and the EXP Bonus is not working.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

01-08-2010

Well, Zilean is not under the effect of his own passive for one thing D: sucks, but thats the way it is. You should have still been getting the exp for the Quints and the Masteries though (11% bonus).

bitz

01-08-2010

I truly don't think it was kicking in. Should be looked into.

Pissfer

Recruiter

02-14-2010

I had the same thing just now. Look up my post for a slightly more in-depth description of what happened to me. (other than I don't have the Quint Rune for EXP)