Akali viable for ranked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grukksmash

01-12-2011

I must say I'm addicted to the champ and my friends would like me to start doing ranked matches w/ them when I get my summoner level up but I'm wondering if she performs as well in ranked play. As fun as Ashe is, being a ninja is so much more fun xD

The Lu Bu

01-13-2011

Shes good as long as your good with her she has a wide learning curve but yes she is viable in ranked

Kyoukishi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2011

as long as u dont go ad

spaceman jane

01-16-2011

She needs to be fed early to be viable late. Otherwise, she's a relatively weak laner before level 6. She really shines mid-game, though.

Febo Apolo

01-16-2011

i main akali since always (more than 400 games, not the best player or anything but i feel i know her), but i just went into ranked
she seems viable, but you dont alway go the same build, just be versatile, jungle/mid lane/gank being my strongest places
most important think in an akali its communication, let everyone now if you dive u dont always mean for kill just to distract them a little damage and get out of there, ive seen many people just go uicide because i jumped in to "save me"
unles im pretty fed i need to take someone to 50 health percent for a quick kill without getting hit that much andescape safely... so as ny other champ organization and know your place...

TasteMyUMP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2011

Go watch Westrice play Akali in ranked. He's in the top 10 for ELO's and totally stomps scrubs.

Stillborn Joy

01-18-2011

Yeah, Westrice is a downright pain to play against when he's akali. Essentially laning phase you throw down shroud, go in it, Q spam, run away. You do this over and over to harrass before lvl 6. You also use q to last hit, and your shroud as well. Rush rylai's, gauge how well your doing and just don't be stupid. Prob one of the best solo q stomp champs behind like rammus panth chogath vlad and sivir.

and you should solo lane.

Just my opinion though,

iveh

Sły

Recruiter

01-19-2011

incredible burst damage but farm is really important. she is a tough champ to learn and is much harder to master but she's a really good pick especially against annoying carries like corki or mf