Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Lost Champion (League of Legends Creepypasta)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mustangdesu

04-12-2014

Hello League community I have a story for you all today. I won't give out my name or any other names that is in this story to protect people and to keep identities safe. A lot of you won't believe my story but at least hear me out.

I am a former Riot employee, I was a champion designer and was working on a project with an artist and designer here at Riot. I won't give his name so for now we'll just call him Bronze Brush. Anyways guys we had an amazing champion design that just made me feel warm inside. The champion gave me nostalgia. He was a young man that in some sense was a reference to link from the popular Legend of Zelda series.

His name was Ike, The Bravery of Demacia. He held a sword and shield and wore some worn out leather armor. His abilities are even today probably some of the most awesome ever thought of, he had a dash with his E that would stun a target, his W gave him a physical damage shield and his Q was a 3 charge ability that got stronger with each charged use. His ult being the best would bring him crashing down on an enemy with his sword this would suppress the enemy and do AoE damage around Ike.

Anyways enough about the champion let me tell you the inside story. I was working with Bronze Brush and would often spend hours and even sometimes days with him, throwing ideas back and forth and working on the champion design. We were so happy with the end result and I was just waiting for Bronze Brush's artwork. Bronze Brush began slacking though, he was very stressed out so I was okay with this, he was a married man and to much despair his only son had gone missing.

The fact that he even kept working with us through all of this was practically a miracle, but a guys gotta work right? Bronze Brush had gotten a call one evening, he asked me to finish typing up what we had done for the day and head home quick when done as he had to go. He had left and I was typing my report.....I felt curious though and just dying of excitement....I had to see what he had so far. He had most of his stuff locked away in a safe but after some looking and peeking around I found a key hidden behind a pile of books.

I opened the safe with excitement and pulled out a folder full of scrap paper. I saw it, it was amazing, just as I would of imagined it. It was a bad ass looking man with sword and shield and light shining behind him. I noticed something that kept me stunned though. Ike's shadow.....it wasn't a normal silhouette. It looked to real....it seems almost as if someone got a picture of a young teen and rendered it into the art and apparently lowered the opacity.

I put everything back into the safe carefully and left. I wanted to ask Bronze Brush about this but I didn't want him to know I was snooping around. The next day he showed me what he called was the finished artwork. It was just as before, amazing. I had to pretend to have the same excitement though. Then I looked, he had added additional artwork and environment to cover the picture. It just looked like a normal shadow now but because I had already seen it....I could still see it there and he had no idea.

I kept working on the project with Bronze Brush but at the same time I was slowly investigating him whenever I had the chance to see what the **** that picture was all about. Pardon my language but this was an extreme moment in my life. It was almost time to put Ike on the Closed Beta and eventually onto public beta. I was going through his safe again and then I saw it.....I called the police and filed a report. I completely delayed and stopped Ike from going on the beta. I went against Riots wishes and this cost me my job.

Eventually the police did confront Riot about my investigation and what we had discovered. Bronze Brush was a very sick man. We had found many pictures of young boys who had molested, possibly raped and killed....including his own son. He seemed to have some kind of sick fetish for trying to show off what he had done in artwork. After going through some of his work we saw similar occurrences. Young teen boys, killed, photographed, rendered into artwork and hidden in the environment.

Bronze Brush was arrested and all of his paper work and files of his work were deleted. Riot did everything to cover this up, they wouldn't re-hire me because it was too risky to have me there. Riot paid through the nose to have me keep quiet, had me sign contracts but at this point in my life I really have nothing to live for, nothing to lose. Riot covered up Ike with another fake champion that was supposedly scrapped. Many you know of this champion as Rob Blackblade who eventually was believed to be reworked into Talon. We won't really ever know for sure. This is my story, believe it or not. I wanted to share my experiences with you today of the darkness behind Riot Games.

Gemini90

Recruiter

04-12-2014

I really loved this story. It really does flow like a CreepyPasta Story.

Mustangdesu

04-12-2014

Thank you!

Sona OP

04-12-2014

Nice story! Read on for just a bit of friendly criticism on this.

While still keeping a very obviously Creepypasta feel, it doesn't quite feel creepy enough. Maybe some extra details could be added to bring a better sense of the unease he starts feeling? And just a minor note, some VERY minor problems with general flow, especially in the beginning are a thing I noticed which is glaring to me, but only because I read it with an editor's mind rather than just a casual reader. :P Still, really awesome idea! Thanks for posting your story.

Mustangdesu

04-21-2014

So guys some of you may know that I write these stories and then read my story for my vids. So basically TL;DR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyOl0Fsmae0

CyraxKickYourBut

09-02-2014

Two things. 1: This Character should be made he sounds really cool.
2: Is this a true story or is it fake?

Mustangdesu

09-20-2014

Quote:
CyraxKickYourBut:
Two things. 1: This Character should be made he sounds really cool.
2: Is this a true story or is it fake?

Yeah I think he would make an awesome champ, the story is completely fake. A story I created but meant to seem possible.