Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

please help riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tippytoe22

01-12-2011

I did the temporary work around but got stuck at the point where i had to find the beta certificate in the key chain access. The certificate just isn't showing up so i can't finich the instructions

sciyth

01-12-2011

I did the work around and have no problems with it. this may annoy you but i higly suggest you go trough the directions and the process again and make sure you do everything exactly right. their was a box that needed to be checked and it took me almost 3 minutes of staring at the certificate window to find it. dont cut any corners and double check stuff to make sure you did it right. if that doesn't work then you need help from udyr

Tippytoe22

01-12-2011

the problem is that the box doesn't show up anymore if i go to the link because i already trusted it

kardus

01-12-2011

All certs will be in keychain. I'm pretty sure you could also delete them from safari, but I don't use it so not sure.

Tippytoe22

01-12-2011

whats it called because there isn't a beta.riot cert showing up

kardus

01-12-2011

Keychain Access.app is found in /Applications/Utilities/Keychain Access.app.

It should probably be in the 'login' keychain which you can view to the menu on the right. It's called beta.lol.riotgames.com. If it's still not showing up, try resetting your safari if you have nothing important saved on it.

Tippytoe22

01-12-2011

Thanks everyone i used all of your advice and i got it to work

sciyth

01-12-2011

thats great!
you should celebrate by playing LoL