Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

You've found what you're looking for at High Kolaty Gaming !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HKG Risa

04-20-2014

Daily In-Houses and Customs; come check us out!

HKG Risa

04-23-2014

Are you Ultimately Brave?!

Niwanee

04-24-2014

Quote:
Tickle Me T Rex:
Are you Ultimately Brave?!

I shall answer this B| YES!

HKG Risa

04-24-2014

Come find the teemo!

PikaChuuChuu

04-24-2014

Where?

Senpai 3one6

04-25-2014

I really wanted to join this group, up until they said the're "full". Uh hell no a group doesnt get full.. thats bs. Theres no set limit. Seriously was interested until I saw that. Completely ridiculous. Dont say anyone can join and its free just come join, and then say its full and you have to register. Im not looking for a bunch of people who pull that stuff on the community their trying to get involved with

HKG Fowlkin

04-26-2014

Quote:
Blake3one6:
I really wanted to join this group, up until they said the're "full". Uh hell no a group doesnt get full.. thats bs. Theres no set limit. Seriously was interested until I saw that. Completely ridiculous. Dont say anyone can join and its free just come join, and then say its full and you have to register. Im not looking for a bunch of people who pull that stuff on the community their trying to get involved with

Not quite sure what you are talking about friend, unless one of the new staff members was trolling you which I doubt, there is no registration process as of yet nor is the community "full". We are an open community based around non-toxicity which you seem to have quite a bit of. If you would like to calm down and talk to me I am currently on Teamspeak and willing to hear your side of the story out as long as you have the name of the staff member you talked to.

HKG Risa

04-26-2014

We're open to hear your suggestions and criticisms. We want to create a place fun for every gamer to come chill at.

Nickpws

04-27-2014

Quote:
Invisibleally:
We heRe at High Koalaty Gaming are full up on members right now, but just sign up to claim one of the Open spots by clicking the link on our channel video below and commenting "Koalaty Gaming Rules!" and we'lL send you a link to register as soon as an opening is available!
Let the good times roll!

Thanks, and have a KOALATY DAY!!!1!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_FHp84NGM0

Quote:
FowlkinPaunch:
Not quite sure what you are talking about friend, unless one of the new staff members was trolling you which I doubt, there is no registration process as of yet nor is the community "full". We are an open community based around non-toxicity which you seem to have quite a bit of. If you would like to calm down and talk to me I am currently on Teamspeak and willing to hear your side of the story out as long as you have the name of the staff member you talked to.

Contradiction much?

HKG Fowlkin

04-27-2014

Quote:
Nickpws:
Contradiction much?

That person is quite blatantly a troll who just came by to mess with people. Don't feed the trolls now, they'll come back for more.