Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kill death ratio

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WD ForcefulEntry

01-12-2011

Is there a way to check your kdr?

R66Y

01-12-2011

overall? not directly. And KDR isn't very useful as a measure of playing ability honestly, as you can have a very good KDR in a game and be the cause of your teams loss.

Souul Reaper

01-12-2011

Quote:
R66Y:
overall? not directly. And KDR isn't very useful as a measure of playing ability honestly, as you can have a very good KDR in a game and be the cause of your teams loss.

Yeah, I sometimes go 20+/10-/10+ with Evelynn but my team still loses :/

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

01-12-2011

R66Y, I was going to try to rephrase what you said to make it simpler to understand... only to find that I really couldn't.

Stillhart

01-12-2011

http://www.lol-base.net lets you upload your game logs and track your overall stats. I hesitate to recommend it only because I find that focusing on individual stats beyond W/L is a great way to be a ****ty team player.

I've lost many games because my team spent more time roaming around and ganking than pushing towers. Kills don't win games, destroying the nexus wins games.

WD ForcefulEntry

01-13-2011

I agree 100% that it doesnt help individual gameplay. Its just nice to see statistics.

Guges

02-09-2013

Quote:
Stillhart:

I've lost many games because my team spent more time roaming around and ganking than pushing towers. Kills don't win games, destroying the nexus wins games.

That's the issue with LoL...too many people think lots of kills means they are good. What means you are good is wins and killing towers and inhibs.

Seen so many games lost because teams don't push when they can but instead go back to farming or recall or try to baron.