Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

La fin justifie les moyens. [Fiora ask thread]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pailidin

04-20-2014

A letter finds its way into Fiora's mailbox with the name "Steelheart" on the front. The letter reads...

Dear Miss. Laurent

Your skills as a duelist are known throughout all of Valoran and perhaps through all of Runeterra itself. It is because of this that I wish for us to swap combat tactics via a friendly meet up and perhaps a sparring match. I've trained myself with the sword ever since I inherited my father's own weapon many years ago. It would be a dream come true if you were to accept this invitation, but I know that a lady such as yourself has responsibilities that need to be attended to. So if you decline my offer, I understand completely.

Kindest Regards

C.S. (A.K.A. Pailidin, Summoner at the Institute of War)

Kaze no Yasuo

04-20-2014

(('The end justifies the means'? Nice title. Now to make my post relevant...))

A letter arrives to Fiora in neat blue ink. It is sharply written in the steady hand of an artist, betraying who actually sent it.

Quote:
To the Grand Duelist,

I was curious, is your style self-taught? Or did you originally learn your skills from a type of tutor or teacher? To my knowledge you are one of the few champions that can be able to keep up with my speed, and it intrigues me.

Yasuo

AskTheSteamGolem

04-20-2014

Dear Fiora

Of all questions what is it about summoners in your opinion? When you fight and if you lose some fights because your summoner blames you, the champion, and what do you wish you can do?

From Blitzcrank

FI0RA Laurent

04-21-2014

Quote:
GodOThunder90:
Dear Lady Fiora,

What are your thoughts about Shyvana?

- A curious Summoner

Shyvana? A very nice lady with a hot temper. Even more when one speaks of Jarvan IV. Other 'dan 'dat, she iz a very fine person. I am glad to be on her side.

-Fiora Laurent.

Quote:
Ask Ezreal:
Dear Fiora Laurent,

Thoughts on yours truly?

And breakfast of champions? (Sorry, it's a tradition.)

Regards,

Ezreal

Are ze rumors still true? I have heard ze old man on ze murder bridge speaking of you and lady Luxana.
With all ze respect I have for ze royal family... Why her out of anyone else? Your taste irks me. More personally, I do not have any set idea of yourself. All I know is you annoying you may be on ze field continuously running away while throwing 'dese 'fings. Very disgraceful technique...

As for the breakfast of ze champion: One must indulge in ze best meal of ze day. Something refined and complete. Orange juice, cheese, bread, Benedict eggs, slices of smoked ham. One wif' great appetite will always make ze extra mile at ze end of ze day. Training and exercises is ze key after all.

Quote:
Pailidin:
A letter finds its way into Fiora's mailbox with the name "Steelheart" on the front. The letter reads...

Dear Miss. Laurent

Your skills as a duelist are known throughout all of Valoran and perhaps through all of Runeterra itself. It is because of this that I wish for us to swap combat tactics via a friendly meet up and perhaps a sparring match. I've trained myself with the sword ever since I inherited my father's own weapon many years ago. It would be a dream come true if you were to accept this invitation, but I know that a lady such as yourself has responsibilities that need to be attended to. So if you decline my offer, I understand completely.

Kindest Regards

C.S. (A.K.A. Pailidin, Summoner at the Institute of War)

A reply would come by from a courier. The letter is handed in proper hands and the courier would then leave.
Quote:

Dear Sir Steelheart,
While your offer for a duel is tempting, I have no reason to do so. I don't even know you nor do I know how good you are. I have no time to waste on over confident peasant. Make yourself a name and only then shall we see if you are worth of the grand duelist. As for the friendly meet up, you may pass by my mansion at any time. I will be here to receive you if I am not on the field of justice or busy with more important matters.

best of luck,
Fiora Laurent.

Quote:
Kaze no Yasuo:
(('The end justifies the means'? Nice title. Now to make my post relevant...))

A letter arrives to Fiora in neat blue ink. It is sharply written in the steady hand of an artist, betraying who actually sent it.

Quote:
Dear Yasuo
My father was my teacher for a long time. I also was subscribed to all fencing tournament and went under many trainings. My style evolved from all the skills I learned from my opponent. It's all about being able to counter their offensive. Once you neutralise their offense or even turn it against them, you only need one true strike to come out victorious.
As for my speed, I have been inspired by some of the ionian techniques such as the alpha strike of Master yi. I needed to perfect his skill. He has the speed but not the grace. Mixed to a waltz simply made my signature move perfect. Basically I did receive some trainings, but for the rest it is self taught. Discipline, talent and dueling. Improve what you think is perfect to make it even stronger.
I hope I answered your question correctly.

Sincerly,
Fiora Laurent

Quote:
AskTheSteamGolem:
Dear Fiora

Of all questions what is it about summoners in your opinion? When you fight and if you lose some fights because your summoner blames you, the champion, and what do you wish you can do?

From Blitzcrank

''...what?''

Fiora stood there a moment, totally confused by the sentence.

Ask Ezreal

04-21-2014

Quote:
FI0RA Laurent:
Are ze rumors still true? I have heard ze old man on ze murder bridge speaking of you and lady Luxana.
With all ze respect I have for ze royal family... Why her out of anyone else? Your taste irks me. More personally, I do not have any set idea of yourself. All I know is you annoying you may be on ze field continuously running away while throwing 'dese 'fings. Very disgraceful technique...

As for the breakfast of ze champion: One must indulge in ze best meal of ze day. Something refined and complete. Orange juice, cheese, bread, Benedict eggs, slices of smoked ham. One wif' great appetite will always make ze extra mile at ze end of ze day. Training and exercises is ze key after all.

Dear Fiora Laurent,

Yes, the rumors are true. Though she may not appear to you as the 'best' suitor, she is more precious to me than all the Icathian temples I could ever unearth. Look closely; she is a diamond in the rough to those who have the right taste.

Regards,
Ezreal

//OOC:// I really LOL'd at the part about the murder bridge. +1 //

AskTheSteamGolem

04-21-2014

Quote:
FI0RA Laurent:
''...what?''

Fiora stood there a moment, totally confused by the sentence.

Dear Fiora

In your more 'simple words' I define that do you dislike summoners sometimes, and if you lose a battle on Summoners Rift, what do you think of that? Anger, hate, sadness, or as humans say "totally mad now" and please, I hope your intelligence is not that inferior, as I know you are intelligent in battle.

From Blitzcrank

FI0RA Laurent

04-22-2014

Quote:
AskTheSteamGolem:
Dear Fiora

In your more 'simple words' I define that do you dislike summoners sometimes, and if you lose a battle on Summoners Rift, what do you think of that? Anger, hate, sadness, or as humans say "totally mad now" and please, I hope your intelligence is not that inferior, as I know you are intelligent in battle.

From Blitzcrank

[In all honesty, I copied/pasted your first question and asked people what you meant. No one could tell.]

I have nothing against summoners. Truth iz, they simply cannot handle all my talent. When I lose, I can only be sad to be restrained to ze rules of ze institute of war. Being on my own, it would be a lot different.

As for your comment on my intelligence, you can keep your insolence for yourself, rusty tech-bucket. Now if you please, I have more important questions to answer 'dan ze ones of a failed science class project.

My regards to ze Herald.

Fiora Laurent

FI0RA Laurent

04-26-2014

[bump before I lose my thread at page 4. The page of never come back O.O]

Nwol

05-04-2014

[Immediately after the Grand Soiree]

The Ionian Summoner had stayed in the after fact and most of the guest had cleaned out of the manor. For the most part, things had gone over well. Save for a few guest. "Mademoiselle, I feel this went over well." He felt it best not to mention anything about the lycanthrope or his encounter with Zed.

Ask Quinn n Val

05-04-2014

Dear Fiora,

I had a great time at your party despite making some less than wise choices on what I decided to drink there. Sorry if I was a burden but thank you for making sure I didn't do anything stupid.

Oh and thanks again for bringing me to that tailor, I think I might try to design more outfits in the future, I've already gotten one for that new photoshoot thing, you can see it in the magazine or calender, whatever way they're distributing them.

-Quinn